Is This a Touchdown ?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

Is This a Touchdown ?

Yes. Dude caught it cleanly, got a knee down before being touched, broke the plane.
33%
No. None of the above matters. Going to the ground was unavoidable the moment the catching process began and he simply did not maintain control throughout contact with the ground.
67%

Total votes : 6
Hog

Re: Is This a Touchdown ?

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Now comes the playing dumb aspect of their game, Huh, What? amazing the various range of ignorance they go through in stages all in a lame attempt to avoid the real truth now you can see why
I enjoy coming here, the shear enjoyment of torturing them, Is just enough to keep me coming back time and time again
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Now, show me where it matters what way he gets in????
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:50 pm

I just checked out the box score. Pass was ruled In-Com-Plete. Time to Get Over it.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Once again Brown noser attempts to rescue his "friends" from the fiendish clutches of the mean Cowboys fan
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:59 pm

2 points here that were failed to be mentioned

* The only reason they are claiming??? NO catch is because as long as it happens to someone else and not to them all is good

* the 2nd? the failure to understand the confusion all this additional crap has put on players and coaches, extra steps, must have control all the way through, contact, what constitutes a "football move"? satisfying the rule via clarification. Yet, No player, No coach or even "analyst" is gonna agree with you on this. Took them ever since the screw up of Dez Bryant's non-catch call to finally
realize this is robbing the game

I still find it funny how they maintain they "know" football and all they show me is they are constantly ignorant of this sport please keep talking this display of ignorance and lack of thinking
for ones self has not satisfied the mases yet
Jesse Ventura

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Done wasting my time here correcting TC posts which indicate an incredible level of ignorance.

You have proven you do not know what a tackle is in the NFL, what a zero is, what a 3 is ,and what an 8 is.

Wow.

See you in Smack.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:58 am

DarthMonk wrote:Done wasting my time here correcting TC posts which indicate an incredible level of ignorance.

You have proven you do not know what a tackle is in the NFL, what a zero is, what a 3 is ,and what an 8 is.

Wow.

See you in Smack.

As much harping as he has done on this. Leads me to think that he has jumped on the Steelers bandwagon. After all the Gloryholers are officially done for 2017. Bet he has his Roethlessburger jersey already.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:33 am

TexasCowboy wrote:Now comes the playing dumb aspect of their game, Huh, What? amazing the various range of ignorance they go through in stages all in a lame attempt to avoid the real truth now you can see why
I enjoy coming here, the shear enjoyment of torturing them, Is just enough to keep me coming back time and time again

And there you have it...glad you could admit it. Thank you for saying what I already knew, you have no arguments outside of just being contrarian. That's what trolls do when they have no legit arguments...If I'm the mods (and I've never advocated this before) I would kick you to the curb!! My guess is that has happened at most of the places you visit and you come here because they are more forgiving.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:14 am

I admit how dumb you are, you don't seem to deny that DE, and yes, I enjoy knowing I am a perceived threat to the very delusion you attempt to use in wording your way out of issues, ALL while
you continually claim, I know football, I know football, You scream it as loud as you can, then think OH the lowly Ole Cowboys fan isn't going to see right thru me, I can lie, More, damn he saw
thru me, OK I'll lie some more, Damn, He saw thru that as well this guy has X ray vision or something

after 14 years of being here, nothing changes still ignorant, still liars and still getting owned by me how does it feel to know that a Cowboys fan is running a Redskins message board?
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

DarthMonk wrote:Done wasting my time here correcting TC posts which indicate an incredible level of ignorance.

You have proven you do not know what a tackle is in the NFL, what a zero is, what a 3 is, and what an 8 is.

Wow.

See you in Smack.

Delbert Grady thinks he is correcting me ROTFLMAO, gonna got get the ax and chop up the issue more than you have already butchered it, Monk??? nobody cares if it was a 0, 8 or 3, so NO points for you on that, second, tackling is defined by any contact from a defensive player to an offensive player. Requiring the actual touch of 2 from one person to the other

and you still failed to prove it was not a catch! since You really don't want to seem to go there knowing that nobody agrees with your assessment of the situation so you change the subject

So? yeah, it is best you leave this conversation to people who actually understand the definition of a catch and just stick to your weak smack talk I see the other
brown noser is trying to weigh in, But not even he is going to save you at this point. Cowboys 100 You 0
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 am

flamethrower wrote:As much harping as he has done on this. Leads me to think that he has jumped on the Steelers bandwagon. After all the Gloryholers are officially done for 2017. Bet he has his Roethlessburger jersey already.

I bet you'd be 1000% wrong see unlike you, I got no reason to jump to anyone else during football season. Unlike you, I actually live, ride and die by my team through thick and thin. You, on the other hand, got nothing worth cheering in Houstink, so you have to jump onto other teams, Living in a constant state of jealousy over the Cowboys so much so, That you literally obsess to the point where you pull for every team, every week, that plays them, going as far as even tuning in just to see if
they lost or are losing

breaking out every team's jersey from the Giants to the Packers, Seahawks, Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders, Redskins, Eagles, and that is just some of the 2017 opponents that YOU have cheered for can't wait to see, who you pull for next year???? now go away brown noser cause there is no bigger FRAUD than YOU
Jesse Ventura

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Despite the pathetic, stupid posts by some - the answer according to the NFL rules is "No! it's not a TD"

the game has to have rules and this play, under the current set of rules, is not a TD
Redskins need to fire Bruce Allen, put together a good FO & get a new GM (maybe Doug Williams)
We have some good players and coaches - things could get better quickly here if we had better decision makers

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:58 pm

I love how you keep quoting the NFL rule, just shows me that you really cannot think for yourself and will never understand this game unless the media or some corrupt entity is pushing it down your throat to make you believe that what they say is right, The answer remains? YES, it is a catch, by all definitions of the rule, maintained possession, is touched, the ground cannot cause the fumble and is down by contact. all according to the requirements but you keep preaching this bogus rule cause you are the only fools who believe this crap everyone else knows differently
Jesse Ventura

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:39 pm

"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Yes, let's not feed them, poor things just keep spouting the same rhetoric, have no ability to think for themselves and are controled sheeple who never question anything just accept what they hear and claim it is face value
Last edited by TexasCowboy on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse Ventura

Return to Around the League