Crawling into the Endzone

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Diesel
Posts: 7250
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: FedEx Field

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:21 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:Ah, the fake news defense, when the media agrees with them. it's all roses and rainbows, When the media is going against them? it's fake news and they have no clue as to what they are talking about

the only thing "fake" is you and these other so called "fans" trying to argue what you have already lost

Still waiting :-k
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:17 am
Location: A place way to HOT to handle

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Now arriving on track 1 the denial express with limited stops to liarsville, delusional all aboard
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:17 am
Location: A place way to HOT to handle

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:24 pm

You got your proof I don't need to provide anything further at this point in time

game, set, match go away
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Diesel
Posts: 7250
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: FedEx Field

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:You got your proof I don't need to provide anything further at this point in time

game, set, match go away

Words of someone that doesn't have a argument...ok one more chance...give me the link to the media member that agrees he caught the pass under the currenet rule and was down when his kneee hit the groud..please provide the time on the link when they say it!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:17 am
Location: A place way to HOT to handle

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Words of someone who has not only validated his own thoughts, but now has backing of what was said even though it never needed backing, the denial is strong in this one, but in the end you got nothing but a lie to
cling to and truth that rips your lie to shreds

now go away
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Diesel
Posts: 7250
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: FedEx Field

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Well nothing but the ruling on the field and numerous media members who agree it wasn't a catch...I love how you like to talk out of both sides of your :moon:
you really cannot think for yourself and will never understand this game unless the media or some corrupt entity is pushing it down your throat to make you believe that what they say is right

not even your "Friends" in the media are claiming it wasn't a catch
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:17 am
Location: A place way to HOT to handle

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Go away dude, the fact is you are wrong I have been right all along got to be tough knowing a cowboys fan is smarter than you
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Diesel
Posts: 7250
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: FedEx Field

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DEHog » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:19 am

TexasCowboy wrote:Go away dude, the fact is you are wrong I have been right all along got to be tough knowing a cowboys fan is smarter than you

The fact that you think you're right is all I nned to know....Still waiting...
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 am
Location: Down the road on my Yamaha Majesty

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby flamethrower » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 pm

[quote="DEHog"
The fact that you think you're right is all I need to know....Still waiting...[/quote]

And if you look at the shoulder on that jersey. It is a 30 not a 38, or 33.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 am
Location: Down the road on my Yamaha Majesty

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby flamethrower » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:38 pm

DEHog wrote:Well now ...it depends on what you'e doing on your knees :shock:

Oh man we all know what he get's down on at least 1 knee for. His job working at a gloryhole. ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO
Just checked the official game score. It's still an In-Com-Plete pass. No Catch.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

DarthMonk
Posts: 6957
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 am

Saw an NFL player running with the ball this weekend. He fell down on his own. He crawled 2 yards before he was touched by a defender. Naturally, he got the 2 yards since he wasn't down BY CONTACT until a defender MADE CONTACT.

It's NFL, after all.

#sheesh
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017, 2018)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 am
Location: Down the road on my Yamaha Majesty

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby flamethrower » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:54 pm

DarthMonk wrote:Saw an NFL player running with the ball this weekend. He fell down on his own. He crawled 2 yards before he was touched by a defender. Naturally, he got the 2 yards since he wasn't down BY CONTACT until a defender MADE CONTACT.

It's NFL, after all.

#sheesh
Then the refs blew it according to a "Special" poster. Cause according to "Special" ones. Once you contact the ground with anything beside your hands or feet "Supposedly you are down by contact".
Same "Special" poster thinks the ground can't cause an incompletion either. Newsflash.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1647
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 am
Location: Down the road on my Yamaha Majesty

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby flamethrower » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:45 pm

And if you are down by a knee contacting the ground. Should the place kick always be no good due to that supposed rule?
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:17 am
Location: A place way to HOT to handle

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:42 am

rule 7 (e) explains it all
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

DarthMonk
Posts: 6957
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:53 pm

You can highlight the part of the rule 7a he keeps quoting but ignoring

You can show him the corresponding college rule which does not require contact

You can show him plays where NFL players are crawling on the ground legally with the ball while everyone in the stadium is aware of the rule and knows it’s OK

You can show him articles about the differences between the NFL and college rule regarding a dead ball

You could show him a play from every week of the current NFL season where an NFL player fell down by himself without being contacted got up and continued to run and was allowed to do so by the referees while no one in the stands or on the sidelines complained because they knew it was legal

And he would simply continue to spout the college version of the rule or the NFL version while omitting the line requiring contact.

You can even show him a high definition photograph of a player wearing a jersey number 30 and he’ll say MAYBE the 8 is a 3 when the whole point is the zero is a zero not an 8.

Meanwhile I can only assume the mods figure he’s worth keeping here because he drives “traffic” as he has violated their own rules repeatedly.

No thanks.

My first post in this thread was designed to show TC the NFL rule in action knowing it would probably only coax another idiotic post from TC. Sure enough.

Later fellas.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017, 2018)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Around the League