Crawling into the Endzone

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Diesel

Re: Crawling into the Endzone

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 am

TexasCowboy wrote:No one?? so because now they disagree with your assessment that it was not a catch now they fail to matter? go away

Like I said show me a link to someone in the media (as you suggest) believes the play should be ruled a catch and down at the one...not TD.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am

I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXmg2ljkF-A

Bayless fails to agree with you on this

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:35 am

Which one agrees with you Kellerman says it was a TD...you have argued he was down??
Smith is saying the rule is dumb and if you "want" to say the ball is down at the half yard line becuase he doesn't complete the catch that would be ok for him?
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 am

I agree the rule is dumb, so I agree with that point, I disagree with Kellerman on it being a touchdown, the rest of his points were pretty spot on In the end they knew it was a catch only a blind fool would believe otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqMCT7yTVY

^^^ here's another video you might want to watch you may actually learn something about what constitutes a catch?

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 am

TexasCowboy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXmg2ljkF-A

Bayless fails to agree with you on this

Skips actual words "buy the letter of the law it is not a catch"
Do you hear what Sharp said...he actually played the game!

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 am

If you listen to his commentary he states it is a catch, he was only quoting what Sharpe was saying because he agrees with the NFL's "rule"

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am

TexasCowboy wrote:I agree the rule is dumb, so I agree with that point, I disagree with Kellerman on it being a touchdown, the rest of his points were pretty spot on In the end they knew it was a catch only a blind fool would believe otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqMCT7yTVY

^^^ here's another video you might want to watch you may actually learn something about what constitutes a catch?

[-X You have maintained it was a catch and down where his knee hit...not sure who this dude is but he to is arguing the "bad rule"

Nice try...

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:00 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:If you listen to his commentary he states it is a catch, he was only quoting what Sharpe was saying because he agrees with the NFL's "rule"

He said "it's a bad law"

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:55 pm

It is a bad law, the receiver upon hitting the ground does not lose full possession should the ball have some movement. The James catch, Dez, Megatron, all maintain possession completing the catch the play ends
once this is established. There is 1 guy who I agree does have a legit argument for non-catch

Gronk! the player used the ground to establish the possession of the football rather than actually catching
it and maintaining possession the way he should have. That is the only time I will agree to it being a non-
catch the rest are catches

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:57 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:It is a bad law, the receiver upon hitting the ground does not lose full possession should the ball have some movement. The James catch, Dez, Megatron, all maintain possession completing the catch the play ends
once this is established. There is 1 guy who I agree does have a legit argument for non-catch

Gronk! the player used the ground to establish the possession of the football rather than actually catching
it and maintaining possession the way he should have. That is the only time I will agree to it being a non-
catch the rest are catches

So again that would be a no to a member of the media agreeing with you...
#fakenews

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:06 pm

3 agreed with me and they are all members of the media got to be hard to be wrong continually to a Cowboys fan on this board

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 pm

4 if you actually watched the last video link I posted now sit your butt down dude

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:10 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:4 if you actually watched the last video link I posted now sit your butt down dude

ROTFALMAO Fake news!!! Not one person said that he caught the ball (BY RULE) and was down when his knee hit!!! '

LOSER!!!!!

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Ah, the fake news defense, when the media agrees with them. it's all roses and rainbows, When the media is going against them? it's fake news and they have no clue as to what they are talking about

the only thing "fake" is you and these other so called "fans" trying to argue what you have already lost

Return to Around the League