Root for the Eagles?

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
swine

Root for the Eagles?

Postby vomit » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello Washington fans. Vomit here....a resident Dallas fan......

Not sure who I want to win in the SB. I hate the Eagles (like any normal person should) and yet I despise the Brady/Belichick Pats. What am I to do? What do you all think? Root on NE to keep the E-girls down in the dumpsters where they belong or should we wish to keep the Lombardi away from the Evil Empire?

I dunno.

The Eagles and their fans are a total embarrassment to themselves, the division, the NFC and the league at large. But maybe we should let them join the party. The rest of the NFC east accounts for 11 Lombardi's I believe. So should we let the little ugly stepchildren into fold or cast them out wailing and gnashing their teeth?

Thoughts?

Hog

Re: Root for the Eagles?

Postby flamethrower » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 pm

And, the most important thing to ponder. If the team you root for ain't even been in a Conference Championship game since Clinton was in his 1st term. Should not insult a team that is playing in a Super Bowl. You wanna talk trash about the Philadelphia Football Eagles. Bring something equal this century. Last time the Gloryholers were in a Super Bowl they might have won. But, that was 22 years ago. The Playstation 1 had yet to hit the market, and DVD's were just being released. 1 more point. The eagles beat Lombardi in a championship game. In fact they were the only team that accomplished that feat.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:21 am

You root for neither don't even watch the game
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Return to Around the League