2018 Hall of Fame class Only 1 modern Super Bowl winner

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

2018 Hall of Fame class Only 1 modern Super Bowl winner

Postby flamethrower » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 am

Let's look at it.
Brian Dawkins Didn't play on a Super Bowl winner. How can he be a Hall of Famer? Seeing as how supposedly you are a looser if you don't win one.
Randy Moss didn't win a Super Bowl. How can he be a Hall of Famer?
Terrell Owens didn't win a Super Bowl. How can he be a Hall of Famer?
Brian Urlacher didn't win a Super Bowl. How can he be a Hall of Famer?
Ray Lewis did win a Super Bowl. He is worthy of being a Hall of Famer.
Robert Brazil didn't win a Super Bowl. How can he be a Hall of Famer.
Jerry Kramer won 2 Super Bowls. He is worthy of being a Hall of Famer.
Bobby Bethard built at least 3 Super Bowl winners. Nuff said.
OK enough of the stupidity.
Randy Moss I feel is ok. I have no problem with him being in. Just don't feel he is first ballot material. But, that is my opinion. But, I do feel he is worthy of being in.
Brian Urlacher is old school athletic MLB. He is worthy. Look at the Bears defense since he left.
Ray Lewis except for 1 major off the field incident is extremely worthy.
T.O. I don't like. But, He was voted in. And, his numbers make him worthy. I hated the antics he brought. Starting with that Sharpie incident. But, he is in. Oh wait. By 1 poster here. He ain't worthy cause No Super Bowl win EVER. Notice even thou I don't like him in. I accept that his numbers made him worthy.
Brian Dawkins was one of the best CB's to play the game when he did. He is deserving.
I do remember Robert Brazil playing for the Oilers. He was a great Linebacker for the Houston Oilers Defense.
Jerry Kramer is long overdue. Why until now they waited to add him just boggles my mind.
Bobby Bethard is the man when it comes to building teams.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Re: 2018 Hall of Fame class Only 1 modern Super Bowl winner

Postby TexasCowboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:00 am

In the end, this is nothing more than media hype/sensationalism at it's best, Trying to lump winners/losers into 1 accord which is like being told that everyone looks the same, talks the same, acts the same and thus IS the same when in fact we are all different and thus can't be the same
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Return to Around the League