NFL Rumors - September 26th

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
piglet

NFL Rumors - September 26th

Postby PSD » Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:46 pm

Jets' doubts irk Edwards
Is trouble brewing in Jetland? The Newark Star-Ledger's Dave Hutchinson reports that Jets coach Herman Edwards challenged the team to fire him if they don't think that he can do the job.

Eagles' Taylor putting contract before team
Philadelphia Daily News columnist Paul Domowitch writes that Bobby Taylor will be taking his sweet time returning from a foot injury. Taylor's agent, Jason Medlock, said that his client's contract status will play a part in how soon he will return to the field.

Royals on thin ice
The Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel's Alex Marvez reports that Dolphins punter Mark Royals could soon be out of a job. The Dolphins have auditioned several other punters and could replace Royals as early as Monday.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:36 pm

The Eagles got major problems....and I'm lovin' it!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

piglet

Postby Welby24 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:12 am

McNabbs just not preforming for them this year....But I bet they beat the Bill's today,if not ,then for sure they are in deep *sh$t* with us beating them at home next week.......just thinking ahead to a great 4-1 record......one can only dream.....but we must believe.....right.....

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:24 am

McNabbs just not preforming for them this year....But I bet they beat the Bill's today,if not ,then for sure they are in deep *sh$t* with us beating them at home next week
welby, i'm not a moderator, or site official, but i know from first hand experience, that boss wants to keep the "vulgar" stuff in the talkin smack forum. good point though
.......just thinking ahead to a great 4-1 record......one can only dream.....but we must believe.....right.....
true blue, i've got nothing better to do. :wink:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:28 am

... you're quick hailskins... and you're correct... let's keep the Smack to where it belongs and try keep this board clean.

I'm a resident sewer mouth myself so I know it isn't easy, but that's why we set up the Talking Smack forum.

Please use it. No biggie, just don't let it happen again :-)
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piglet

Postby Welby24 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:14 am

my bad....thanks for the correction...

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:38 pm

Just a thought on the Taylor situation with the Eagles - if he becomes available... and thinking about his problems with attitude... should we even think about it? He would be grateful for a bit, but I dunno. My personal opinion - maybe we should stay away from him.
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Around the League