NFL Rumors - November 5th

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
piglet

NFL Rumors - November 5th

Postby PSD » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:35 pm

Peterson the guy 49ers have to pay
Oakland Tribune: "York's true intentions regarding the 49ers will become evident once he forks over whatever it takes to re-sign linebacker Julian Peterson, who is by a considerable margin their best and most valuable player."

Miami, Webb discuss return
Miami Herald: "In fact, in the aftermath of giving up a season-high five sacks to go with a season-low 43 yards rushing, the Dolphins searched their own history for some hope by bringing in Richmond Webb on Tuesday."

Former Dolphins OL Webb Visits Bucs
Tampa Tribune: "Former Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richmond Webb was at One Buc Place on Tuesday. With the numerous injuries plaguing Tampa Bay's offensive line, the Bucs brought the seven-time Pro Bowl tackle in for a tryout."

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:24 pm

Hmmm... for those folks that think Armstead is getting older and slower - how about Peterson? :)
Rich in Roanoke

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:51 pm

hmmm....sounds a little expensive

and I'd said that Jesse was getting old...but think he's been proving me wrong...I'd think all of our LBs would be shining if not for our poor DL
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Around the League