New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:17 pm

We just broke the "1600" barrier.

...and I remember the day when Mark sent me an email asking me to register on the "new message board" and post a couple of comments so we can get conversations started.

What an accomplishment.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:10 am

Congrats Hogs.net! Thats an awsome mark =D> That just shows how many Skins fans there are in America and Canada (and all over the world) and just think, all us 1600 of us probably only make up a few percent all the Redskin fans. No wonder we are the most valuable franchise in sports. The Yankees who?
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:46 am

The Yankees who?

Watch what you say on this site, for some reason we've got a ton of NY fans. . . ;)

Congradulations to thehogs.net and it's hard-working mods. It was just a few months ago near the anniversary that it passed the 1,000 mark--may we get more knowledgable Skins fans looking for good discussion in the future.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon