New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:35 pm

This is just a note to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about nor neglected avatar requests, but that with the holidays and work they haven't been on the radar lately.

However, I will be getting new ones out soon to all the deserving masses.

Here is a list of members that I have been in contact with already:

NikiH, Skinsfan55, Scooter, ArmyHog, Welch, DieselFan, chicosbailbond and SkinsLavar.

If I am missing anyone else just PM me and I will put you on the list.

Also, remember that it is 200 posts for a 100 x 100 pixel custom avatar and 500 posts for a 100 x 200 pixel avatar.

Thanks for you patience and Happy Posting.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

+++

Postby NikiH » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:11 pm

Such a hard working guy! I'm so glad you get paid so much for this job! ;-)

I think sometimes people forget that you guys fit this in, inbetween families, work, and sleep!
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:22 pm

Your like a magician NC43, thanks for helping everyone out.
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

Postby redskinz4ever » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:51 pm

simply put ...... NC43HOG = THE MAN !!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:28 pm

redskinz4ever wrote:simply put ...... NC43HOG = THE MAN !!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yes, he does great work!! 8)
Back and better than ever!

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:59 pm

I can't believe how each one is done by the same guy, and yet they are all so unique from another, they all come out perfect.

You give NC43 the vaguest idea of what kind of avatar you want and he reads your mind and makes something that's exactly what you want.

You better be careful, if the government ever detects your skill for mindreading the army will kidnap you and do experiments!
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:37 am

Thanks NC43 for completeing my Avatar. But now i do not know how to insert it? I know you told me it should take some time for it to load up on the site, so does ANYONE know how to load it when it is ready?

Thanks

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:13 am

air_hog wrote:Thanks NC43 for completeing my Avatar. But now i do not know how to insert it? I know you told me it should take some time for it to load up on the site, so does ANYONE know how to load it when it is ready?

Thanks

Boss will load the avatars when he has time - I make and he posts them. All you have to do is be patient and it will suddenly appear.

Thanks for the kind words folks.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:39 pm

NC43Hog wrote:Boss will load the avatars when he has time - I make and he posts them. All you have to do is be patient and it will suddenly appear.

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Thank You and BH for all the hard work and Great cartoons
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

######

Postby Hogfather » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:28 pm

The cartoons are awesome! I wish you did one for the Vikings, so I could rub it in my buddy's face. The cartoons, the site and the board are all FANtastic!
Great work guys :up:
Jansen on his broken thumbs:
"It’s limited me in some ways but has been beneficial in others. It’s like I have a couple of clubs on my hands. I just have to hit people with them."

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:35 pm

Take your time BossHog to load the new avatars because "Tiiiiiimmmmmeeee is on my side, yes is..." and thanks again NC43 for making them.

Personalized avatars?

Postby dabecabela » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:48 am

Sorry I'm new here. Just joined today. Am I to understand that if we send NC43 a few ideas, we can get personalized avatars? If so, I'd love to have one. Thanks!

and Jackson

Re: Avatar Requests

Postby JansenFan » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:23 am

dabecabela wrote:Sorry I'm new here. Just joined today. Am I to understand that if we send NC43 a few ideas, we can get personalized avatars? If so, I'd love to have one. Thanks!

This should answer your question....

NC43Hog wrote:Also, remember that it is 200 posts for a 100 x 100 pixel custom avatar and 500 posts for a 100 x 200 pixel avatar.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:49 am

... we also just added some new 'non-custom avatars' to the gallery to better reflect the current roster. :up:

Thanks NC.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

######

Postby Hogfather » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:52 pm

Boss Hog,
Is there a chance I could talk you into creating a plain 58 Marshall for the Avatar gallery? He was listed as one of the 70 greatest Redskins, that should have some weight...just maybe :-s
Jansen on his broken thumbs:
"It’s limited me in some ways but has been beneficial in others. It’s like I have a couple of clubs on my hands. I just have to hit people with them."

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon