marching band tunes

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
piglet

marching band tunes

Postby DINO » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi fellow skins fans,from the #1 redskin fan in the state of delaware.I have a question for any of you out there,i'm looking for a place to download some music from our marching band or a place to purchase a cd before opening day to kick off a skins party i'm having.Any suggestions?

Hog

Re: marching band tunes

Postby cvillehog » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:31 pm

DINO wrote:Hi fellow skins fans,from the #1 redskin fan in the state of delaware.I have a question for any of you out there,i'm looking for a place to download some music from our marching band or a place to purchase a cd before opening day to kick off a skins party i'm having.Any suggestions?

Careful about throwing that "#1 redskin fan in delaware" phrase around on this board, there are several hard-core fans from that state. ;)

Oh, and, no, I don't know where to get music from the band, but did you try google?

Pursuer of Justice

Re: marching band tunes

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 am

DINO wrote:Hi fellow skins fans,from the #1 redskin fan in the state of delaware.I have a question for any of you out there,i'm looking for a place to download some music from our marching band or a place to purchase a cd before opening day to kick off a skins party i'm having.Any suggestions?

DEHog and myself may have issues with that statement...but welcome to the board nonetheless.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

^^^^

Postby Punu » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:00 am

PM me, IF you want to give me your address, I will send you a copy.
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:06 pm

Welcome to the board
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:11 pm

Welcome to the board! We have music in this site.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:18 pm

do you really need to go through and welcome all the newbies from TWO MONTHS AGO... :hmm:
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:30 pm

Kindness and hospitality are virtues, particularly when the new poster has only six posts at the last count. But I hope that I do not have to explain that to anybody here.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon