Good Morning !

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
piglet

Good Morning !

Postby ramseychick » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:25 am

Good Morning,

I haven't posted here in a while.. in fact it has been many months. I just wanted to say hello and hope
everyone is doing well. I can't wait for the football season to start up soon! How is everyone?

Tracy
Always believed in Patrick Ramsey from day one

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:03 am

Welcome back Tracy. You haven't missed much on the boards, except lots of arguments about Sean Taylor and LaVar Arrington.

On the front page, there is lots of content from the recent mini-camp that the Redskins were kind enough to grant us access to, and a lot of content is coming to get us ready for training camp.

Over the next three weeks, we will have 15 new Redskins profiled for our camp guide. David Patten is the first new Redskin profiled, released just today.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:09 pm

Welcome back ramseychick! Ready for the regular season?

JansenFan wrote:Welcome back Tracy.

Careful Jansenfan, somebody close to home is watching... :lol:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon