New to the board . . .

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:24 pm

New to the board . . .

Postby Midswat » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:28 pm

Hey there,

Cowboys fan and moderator of www.CowboysCentral.com

I was looking for a Redskins forum to chat with arch rivals . . . and I like this board. So I hope you all don't mind if I stick around.

Trust me, I realize this is your house and I'll respect that. I won't troll. Just come to shoot the bull with those on the other side of the fence.

Anyway . . . heres to a great upcoming season.

Midswat

and Jackson
Posts: 8384
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:37 am
Location: Charles Town, WV

Postby JansenFan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm

Welcome Midswat. We welcome rival fans, as long as they adhere to our rules, which can be found here.

Please note that one of our rules prohibits links in signatures.

Welcome to the board. ;-)
Last edited by JansenFan on Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Site Admin
Posts: 9282
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:34 am
Location: London, Ontario

Postby BossHog » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm

I'm sorry but we are an affiliate of the F2FA and have a Cowboy affiliate already. You are more than welcome to hang out here all you like and we welcome all that obey the rules... like not posting links in signatures or promoting another website without permission from a moderator.

:-) :shock:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:34 pm

Welcome to the board, this is a great site for "any" fans. Even Cowboy fans, LOL!
AnTsSkInZ

newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:24 pm

Postby Midswat » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:44 pm

BossHog wrote:I'm sorry but we are an affiliate of the F2FA and have a Cowboy affiliate already. You are more than welcome to hang out here all you like and we welcome all that obey the rules... like not posting links in signatures or promoting another website without permission from a moderator.

:-) :shock:


Oh . . . I wasn't aware of that.

Guess that kind of makes my PM to you obsolete, eh?

~~~~
User avatar
Posts: 2098
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:22 pm
Location: Yonkers, N.Y.

Postby ANT7088 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:47 pm

Midswat wrote:
BossHog wrote:I'm sorry but we are an affiliate of the F2FA and have a Cowboy affiliate already. You are more than welcome to hang out here all you like and we welcome all that obey the rules... like not posting links in signatures or promoting another website without permission from a moderator.

:-) :shock:


Oh . . . I wasn't aware of that.

Guess that kind of makes my PM to you obsolete, eh?


You can go to your post and hit "edit" and change what ever you need to change, it's pretty easy!
AnTsSkInZ

^^^^
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:26 pm
Location: The Moon

Postby Punu » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:50 pm

I welcome you to this:

cowpukes suck
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

**********
User avatar
Posts: 16744
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:19 pm

Welcome to the site Midswat. Happy posting, even if you do like that team in Texas.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~
Posts: 10208
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 am
Location: Canada

Re: New to the board . . .

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:08 am

Midswat wrote:Cowboys fan and ...
Welcome Midswat!

Do not worry. Nobody is perfect. We also welcome people with all kinds of handicaps and disabilities in this board! This is an equal rights forum. :lol:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

******
Posts: 2512
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:55 pm
Location: charlotte nc

Re: New to the board . . .

Postby redskinz4ever » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:15 am

Midswat wrote:Hey there,

Cowboys fan and moderator of www.CowboysCentral.com

I was looking for a Redskins forum to chat with arch rivals . . . and I like this board. So I hope you all don't mind if I stick around.

Trust me, I realize this is your house and I'll respect that. I won't troll. Just come to shoot the bull with those on the other side of the fence.

Anyway . . . heres to a great upcoming season.

Midswat
what a classy (lol) cowboy fan welcome ...here's to a great season for US not for you !!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon