New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
piggie

Postby ComebackSkins » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:25 am

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to make me an avatar.

I was thinking of havig one with lavar and washington side by side...with sean taylor lurking in the background. That would be awsome. If anyone can hook me up or direct as to how I can have this done, i'de appreciate it.

oh, and if this is posted in the wrong place, please excuse me and move it to the appropriate forum.

^^

Postby hatsOFF2gibbs » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:40 am

The best thing to do is PM NC43Hog. He's the master of avatars at this message board.
Also, check out the FAQs....your answers should be there!
-HatsOFF
"I was on the sideline and guys were talking about the score, and then it hit me -- we won by 21. I came in the locker room and I yelled it out, and immediately I just kind of broke down in tears. Because I miss Sean, you know."

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:22 am

Posted moved to welcome wagon...

read this = Custom Avatar Rules and it'll get up to speed
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:17 pm

Patience (and posting great messages often) help:

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10520
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon