I am not new here either.

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
~~

I am not new here either.

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:40 am

Hey, peeps. It's been a while since I've come around here, and I just wanted to stop by and say hello. :D

To all those who have arrived to this site since I last logged on, welcome. I look forward to seeing you around once the season kicks up again.

Welcome to all. Enjoy the site. Happy posting.

Hope to meet some more of you as the season nears.

BTW - When's draft day?? (yes, I have NOT been keeping up with football. :oops:) Are there are plans for a THN get-together at Fed Ex?

Blessings to you all,

- REDEEMEDSKIN O:)
Back and better than ever!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:15 pm

Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:08 pm

i just threw up in my mouth....
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

~~~~~~

Re: I am not new here either.

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:34 pm

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:I look forward to seeing you around once the season kicks up again.

As long as it is with slightly less -disastrous- Hognostications and far fewer promises of greatness and perfect scores. :roll:

I can hear the whole PTL network screaming MIRACLE! BTL! if you ever get a good ranking. Hallelujah! :lol:

Considering your terrible score ranking last season (behind Mr. Peter King, I might add), several around here have a right to call you on your record IF and UNTIL you truly redeem yourself. :lol:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:52 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:When's draft day??

THN Draft info.
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:45 pm

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote: Are there are plans for a THN get-together at Fed Ex?

Errr... yeah...

We sent out the invitations already. :-"
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:54 pm

Um ... mine must have been lost in the mail, would you please resend it?
RIP Sean Taylor

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:09 pm

How many others are not new here?
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:01 pm

1niksder wrote:How many others are not new here?

Not new but I am in pretty good condition. :lol:
(overheard in a used car lot)

I am broken hearted too. I did not get an invitation either. I feel slighted but I am not singled out, obviously! ROTFALMAO
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:54 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:I am broken hearted too. I did not get an invitation either. I feel slighted but I am not singled out, obviously! ROTFALMAO

Well, it is hard to mail an invitation to the following address: "UNDISCLOSED, TOP SECRET LOCATION ONLY KNOWN BY RiC". That being the case, woouldn't you agree that it'd be a waste of coin to try to ever send you ANYTHING. :wink:
Back and better than ever!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:00 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:I am broken hearted too. I did not get an invitation either. I feel slighted but I am not singled out, obviously! ROTFALMAO

Well, it is hard to mail an invitation to the following address: "UNDISCLOSED, TOP SECRET LOCATION ONLY KNOWN BY RiC". That being the case, woouldn't you agree that it'd be a waste of coin to try to ever send you ANYTHING. :wink:
My fellow posters can PM me for important, time-critical emergencies and matters of life and death. :idea:

Like some assistance in the preparation of hognostications next season. ROTFALMAO

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon