Countdown

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Hog

Countdown

Postby blchizzleke » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:30 pm

Where is there a countdown for the Redskins first pre-season game? I knew it used to be on here but now with 'V3' I can't find it. If it was cut, I think it should be put back in.
Beat the Cowboys!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:25 am

Sorry... I missed this post somehow...

We're not planning on adding the countdown back to the boards, though we may eventually add it back to the site once things die down a little bit after the full makeover.

Perhaps you like the countdown more because you visit the boards less than some do. It was actually nixed because of the feedback that some people were sick of seeing it.

The file itself is still available if you'd like to bookmark it for yourself though:

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/countdown.swf

That'll give you the file and it will probably come up full screen width, so it'll be a BIG countdown. :-)

Thanks for your feedback and I'll be sure to post to this thread if or when we add a countdown to the main site.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:28 am

Anyone else have that Europe song runnning through their heads?
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:29 am

joebagadonuts wrote:Anyone else have that Europe song runnning through their heads?
Nope
RIP Sean Taylor

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:02 pm

Just because there won't be another one, doesn't make it the "Final Countdown" buh-buh-buh-buh buh-buh-buh-buh-buh

Now everyone will have it in their head.

MWUUAHHHHAAHAHAHA
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:04 pm

What!

:hmm:

I need to make room for more?
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon