Tickets are Here

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Diesel

Tickets are Here

Postby DEHog » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:39 am

Ok I got my renewal notice yesterday, I can get 3 tickets (I only need two) Is anyone interested in a ticket. I know many of you express interest a while back. I had a hard time getting rid of this ticket last year, but of course I know Gibbs is back and that should change.

PM me for price and location

Also what is everyone doing about parking...A blue pass is $250 but if were're gone tailgate we may be able to spead the cost out some...thought/comments
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Postby JPFair » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:17 pm

I just got notified in December that my name came up for season tickets. New season ticket holders don't get their tickets till May.

I don't think we get parking passes as "new season ticket holders". But, I'm definitely game for tailgating. It'll be a tough task logistically, but I think it could be done.
Sit back and watch the Redskins.

SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Feb 26, 2004 3:09 pm

I'll have to wait until May, DEHog, I think. Regarding parking, if I have to, I'm probably gonna pay the $599 to a broker and get ORANGE parking. It'll be worth it.....so THEHOGS.NET tailgating festivities can be closer to the stadium!
Last edited by Justice Hog on Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:20 am

Especially since there are only 14 parking spaces left for us green lotters
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon