Keep up the good work staff

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
+++++++++

Keep up the good work staff

Postby Skinsfan55 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:16 pm

I am not the type to brown nose or anything like that... but troubles with another fan forum I am on are making me realize how well this board is run (and I am trying to turn a negative into a positive.)

In the three and a half years I have been on this site I think it has gone down once (caused by Gambit if I remember.)

This Red Sox site I am on is a great community, but it has problems every few weeks or so and it has FAR too many forums.

This forum has a few less people, but it's still a lot, and the staff does a great job of not having too many forums, and making sure the right posts go where and, like I said before... the site is pretty secure and hardly ever goes down.

Kudos everyone.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon