Pre Game Drinks

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

Pre Game Drinks

Postby UKFans » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi guys,

My wife and I are visiting Washington from the UK and coming to the FedEx for the Dallas game. Not been to a game before so not really sure what happens pre-game.

Is there somewhere we can buy drinks and food outside the stadium or is everthing inside? We don't tailgate in England when we go to football (soccer) because there are bars near the stadiums but not sure what our options are in Washington.

Any ideas are appreciated.....thanks in advance.

DarthMonk

Re: Pre Game Drinks

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm

I do not think any drinks are for sale before the game outside the stadium. At least not in the parking lot. I recommend buying a cheap cooler and whatever beer you happen to like along with a bag of ice. That way you can get as hammered as you like before the game for next to nothing. Once inside you will likely have to pay more than $10 for a warm 12 ounces of Miller light in a plastic bottle.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Re: Pre Game Drinks

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:11 pm

the mens and ladies toilet areas at FedEx are a unique "in game" experience
The Redskins will never be a consistently successful franchise while Dan Snyder is so involved with 'managing'
we may have some success but there's no chance of any consistentency ... NONE!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon