Tickets to the Bucs game!

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Hog

Tickets to the Bucs game!

Postby newshog » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:31 pm

My brother-in-law has two tickets to the Bucs game on Sunday that have come available (due to a last-minute scheduling conflict). He asked me to see if there would be anybody interested in them (packaged with a parking pass).

They're in Section 414 in row 15, almost dead center between the uprights above the west end zone. We're just asking face value on the tickets ($54.00/ticket), so $108 for the pair, plus $10 for the Green Lot parking pass (which is last year's cost, and I believe a discount for this year).

The roar of the crowd, the smell of beer, the sound of LaVar and Sapp smack-talking, the chance to finally BE AT A GAME! All this can be yours for a mere $118! (And if you want to actually taste the beer, you need but take cash of your own.) :D

The trick will be getting this package to you--we'd have to figure out a place to meet in northern Virginia (preferably from the Annandale area out to Herndon or so--sort of the Route 7 corridor) on Friday night or Saturday night to get them to you, as I have to snag them on my way past my in-law's house.

If you're interested, drop me a line at newshog@thehogs.net and we'll see what we can work out (first come, first served)!

And no, I'm not a spammer. I'm on staff. :twisted:
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon