New Exclusive today

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
Site Admin

New Exclusive today

Postby BossHog » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:36 am

As you may have noticed on the main page of the site, we are launching a new feature today.

I was fortunate enough to hook up with the Hogettes this summer and subsequently, theHogs.net recently donated ALL the hosting services to the Hogettes (thanks to Tech Hog and digitalrax.com) and I also re-designed the site. Every week Mikey T AKA BossHogette, writes his 'Note From Boss Hogette'. We are proud to be associated with the best fans in the world and even happier to be able to bring more content to you loyal burgundy and gold bleeders.

Thanks to the Hogettes for allowing us to do this, and I hope you'll stop by their new website and support these guys whenever you have an opportunity.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:37 am

Hey Boss....we hooked up with a couple of Hogettes at the Game Sunday...Jake got his pic taken with them and informed them that he writes for thehogs.net - they were impressed. It's a good pic - I sent it to them at their website.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon