the giants

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

Postby TincoSkin » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:18 am

somthing we did to the jags today was shut down the run. Leftwich gave them a chance by throwing up a storm from the pocket.

If we have the same kind of success against the giants rushing attack, they wont have a chance. Eli is not there yet. Hes not able to control a game from the air like his brother.

Stop Tiki and we win!
GIBBS FOR LIFE

Hey hey hey, go Greenway!

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:41 pm

Dishgeek wrote:
PulpExposure wrote:I know Randy Cross (mega-idiot Randy Cross) kept talking about how he was throwing them in tight spots...

I haven't yelled a t the TV that much in ages. What a freakin' moron.

Hey Cross-idiot, you can't see the ball at all in that replay. Triplett got it right for a change, now shut the ___ up.

Let's not forget who Randy Cross is. He played for the 83-84 49ers, whom the Redskins beat at RFK to get to the Super Bowl against the Raiders. Those guys, to this day, blame that game on one-sided refs.

I'm sure being a "professional," he doesn't let his personal feelings affect his game call. :roll:
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby TincoSkin » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 pm

we wont rely on any calls or refs this upcoming sunday. all we have to do is take care of tiki and the eli will crumble. STOP TIKI IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!!!!
GIBBS FOR LIFE

Hey hey hey, go Greenway!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006