Tenn @ Was: Gameday Questions

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
piggie

Tenn @ Was: Gameday Questions

Postby LukeA » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:12 pm

Me and some of my buddies got some tix off craigslist for this game and I was wondering where we could tailgate at? We don't have a parking pass so I guess we'd park at one of the cash lots, do people tailgate at these lots? Or would we be allowed to carry coolers on the shuttle over to the stadium lots? What time do the shuttles start to run? We're trying to get out there and get going by 9-10. Thanks!

Oops.. thought I was in Game Day Forum.. sorry mods!
Go Skins!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:16 pm

ya know, this actually works......
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:01 pm

RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

~~

Re: Tenn @ Was: Gameday Questions

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:47 pm

LukeA wrote:Me and some of my buddies got some tix off craigslist for this game and I was wondering where we could tailgate at?

You might wanna try lot A70. I hear there's a GREAT tailgate there. Really. Honest. Scout's Honor. Image
Back and better than ever!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:08 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:
LukeA wrote:Me and some of my buddies got some tix off craigslist for this game and I was wondering where we could tailgate at?

You might wanna try lot A70. I hear there's a GREAT tailgate there. Really. Honest. Scout's Honor.

Hey... that must be just up the lot from us... we're in Green Lot A75. Image

:-)

Seriously folks... if you can't find the time to hit the front page of the website that has various links to everything that we have going on... you deserve the razzing. :wink: It's sad that some of you come straight to the boards and miss so much on the website itself. The website has drop down menus to take you to ALL of our various content and sections.

make yourself an informed Redskin fan... hit the site often... it's not like the site doesn't have links to the forums, heck it even lists the last 10 threads for you to jump right into one from the main page of the site. Go there first... then come to the boards. You can find out just about anything you need to know about the Redkins on the site... including where we tailgate. :up:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:05 pm

BossHog wrote:
REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:

You might wanna try lot A70. I hear there's a GREAT tailgate there. Really. Honest. Scout's Honor.

Hey... that must be just up the lot from us... we're in Green Lot A75. Image

:-)

Seriously folks... if you can't find the time to hit the front page of the website that has various links to everything that we have going on... you deserve the razzing. :wink: It's sad that some of you come straight to the boards and miss so much on the website itself. The website has drop down menus to take you to ALL of our various content and sections.

make yourself an informed Redskin fan... hit the site often... it's not like the site doesn't have links to the forums, heck it even lists the last 10 threads for you to jump right into one from the main page of the site. Go there first... then come to the boards. You can find out just about anything you need to know about the Redkins on the site... including where we tailgate. :up:

BH, it is hard for USERS to try and find an answer(me included). I deal with it everyday. So, most of them will take some "razzing" to take the easy way out. It seems as though its just against human nature anymore to find things out themselves. :thump:
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:20 pm

Lets change the address of the forum and bury the link on the main site on some weird and obscure page. :lol:
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:55 pm

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT CLICK HERE
RIP Sean Taylor

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:01 pm

Fios wrote:WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT CLICK HERE

Ha, ha. #-o Ok. Damn. You got me, I clicked the link. Nice one. =D>

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006