Thanks again

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Site Admin

Thanks again

Postby BossHog » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:09 pm

Well I can't pretend to like all of your opinions on everything, but I must say that I am extremely appreciative of the repect shown to the rules the last few weeks following bad losses.

I don't think it's much to ask that you confine your comments to a few threads to not convolute the board, and you all have been very co-operative. There has also been precious little petty bickering and name-calling.

I don't know whether it's just because misery loves company, but I don't care either. We really don't have a problem with whatever you have to say as long as you respect the house rules. The staff are very appreciative of the fact that most-to-all of you have confined your comments to the post and not the individual poster... that's commendable in light of everyone's frustrations. Little golfer clap there for the whole group.

Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:13 pm

I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't know that it should be applauded that people didn't call for public hangings, cuss their heads off or attack one another personally.

That ahould be expected, normal behavior.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:16 pm

I think people are starting to accept that this is what we are going to get this year...it's nothing new for us anymore.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:35 pm

I don't think so.

I think people are learning that it's not that hard to put your thoughts in the right place and that's all that we as the staff ask of you.

It's not like people haven't had things to say or that the board hasn't been busy, it's just that the community has been respectful enough of those that are in it.

They've confined their comments to the posts and not to attacking the posters. Nobody likes to be called names, so that just leads to senseless bickering... people have been very careful to make sure they ''had a go' at what someone said... and not at the person who made it.

To me that's great. Like I said... say what you want as long as you follow rules... your ideas will never be censored here.

... and judging from some of my correspondence today... that isn't true of everywhere. :shock:

Postby titanbuoy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:45 pm

Hey Bosshog, I'm from London too! It's a small world.

Vote Joe Fontana! :lol:

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:02 pm

titanbuoy wrote:Hey Bosshog, I'm from London too! It's a small world.

Vote Joe Fontana! :lol:

Right on. :rock: There's a few people on the board from London... ironically, I met them through the board first, not in London. :hmm:

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006