It all starts today or ends today........

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

It all starts today or ends today........

Postby Montana Redskin » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:17 am

and it begins with the #1 problem, Defense. We're 4-2 right now, easy, with a Defense, we beat Minn we beat Tenn.

So, as much as I'd like to beat Brunell with a shovel too, he's a smaller part of the problem. He was 2004's main problem, no doubt.

This year is our D. And they have no bigger task than today. If that front 4 doesn't get pressure on Manning, we're dead, which stands for 2-5 and no playoffs. Hopefully, with Springs in there we can blitz way more than we have been. Maybe Vincent can help out too.

We all put blame on (lack of) run game, Brunell, Cerrato, no Duckett playing, Snyder, Gibbs, too many coaches, etc...but 2006's issue is Defense, it sucks, and sucks real bad right now.

A bad defense exposes Brunell, a good one masks him and we can usually win. (we still need a QB, thats not a question because we'd be 3-3 maybe 4-2 even with this horrible defense)

Indy's 2-4, 1-5 with Brunell because their D pretty much sucks too.

So, the D better show up today and get pressure or at least force some turnovers or we're dead meat because Peyton and no pressure= a class titled "How to Butcher, Dismember, and Decapitate a Secondary 101".

and another real bad class we don't want to attend titled "How To Put a Fork in the Redskin 2006 Season".

Go Skins! 8 hours from now the EKG test (or whatever test it is) for a 2006 Redskin heartbeat will be administered, hopefully it will still be beating.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 am

..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006