See you next time

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005

See you next time

Postby sappersis » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:08 pm

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and give my condolences. Wasnt a pretty game for you, but maybe next game we play will be. I hope all injuries sustained today are minor, and i wish you the best of luck in the future.

couple thoughts on the game itself:

nice return for a TD, 2nd worst moment in the game (for me 2nd to mannings hit of course)

i was suprised Moss didnt have a standout game, dibbs to my boys for keeping his numbers down

i was impressed with your run D when we were in the red.

im not so sure about those roughing calls, or lack there of on the hit to manning. but i was at the game and unable to get a clear view when showing reviews of the play. but as every game goes you get some calls and you loose some calls

ill keep all my other thoughts to myself because they all have to do with the improvement of my team and im sure you dont care at all about that.

like i said best of luck the rest of the season and those yet to come

Sappy
"when a girl goes bad, men go right after her"

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:11 pm

Thanks for showing some class. Congrats on your squad remaining undefeated. The Redskins obviously need this upcoming bye-week to figure out some things. It's never over 'till its over, though...
<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Congrats on the win.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Re: See you next time

Postby die cowboys die » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:18 am

sappersis wrote:i was suprised Moss didnt have a standout game, dibbs to my boys for keeping his numbers down

i appreciate your gentility, i really do. but please be aware of the fact that the only player in the league capable of stopping santana moss is mark brunell. :idea:

teams got a way a few times last year with double or triple-teaming him, but they can't do that anymore with cooley, lloyd, and randle el as additional receiving threats.

oh that's right- yes they can, because teams don't need to cover those guys because brunell barely looks at them. ](*,)

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:52 am

die cowboys die wrote:
sappersis wrote:i was suprised Moss didnt have a standout game, dibbs to my boys for keeping his numbers down

i appreciate your gentility, i really do. but please be aware of the fact that the only player in the league capable of stopping santana moss is mark brunell. :idea:

teams got a way a few times last year with double or triple-teaming him, but they can't do that anymore with cooley, lloyd, and randle el as additional receiving threats.

oh that's right- yes they can, because teams don't need to cover those guys because brunell barely looks at them. ](*,)

I thought hitting Santana without the ball yesterday was great stradegy by the Colts, they got in his head and took him out of his game. Santana showed a weakness today, I'm sure he'll see other teams start to do it.
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:56 am

DEHog wrote:
I thought hitting Santana without the ball yesterday was great stradegy by the Colts, they got in his head and took him out of his game. Santana showed a weakness today, I'm sure he'll see other teams start to do it.

Exactly, take out the ONE player MB04 even thinks about throwing the ball to. You can't even get mad about it.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:16 am

Congrats on the win. On the Manning hit, however, it appears as if the neck is not part of the head, according to the NFL. Patrick Ramsey has his head removed last year by the Bears in game 1, with no call. Plus, you got a free roughing call when the tackle pulled Marcus Washington into Manning's legs.

The Colts looked unstoppable in the second half. If they could be unstoppable in the playoffs, they'd be.....unstoppable.
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

Hog

Postby BearSkins » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:27 pm

joebagadonuts wrote:Patrick Ramsey has his head removed last year by the Bears in game 1, with no call.

There was no call to be made. Lance Briggs was blocked into Ramsey.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:35 am

I think that was his point.

My 2 cents
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:38 am

BearSkins wrote:
joebagadonuts wrote:Patrick Ramsey has his head removed last year by the Bears in game 1, with no call.

There was no call to be made. Lance Briggs was blocked into Ramsey.

I'll have to remember that excuse the next time I grab someone around the neck.
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

Hog

Postby redskingush » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:10 am

With Dallas week approaching again and the Eagles after that,that might have been the nicest outsider we will see in many weeks.
GO SKINS GO!!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006