MY STARTING DEFENCE FOR THE COWGIRLS GAME.

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
piglet

MY STARTING DEFENCE FOR THE COWGIRLS GAME.

Postby 34andcounting » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:57 pm

MOVE DANIELS BACK TO RIGHT END TACKLE ARE JS AND CG LEFT END WILL BE R WYNN. BRING A CARTER IN ON THIRD DOWN IN PASSING SITUATION. THE LINEBACKER WILL BE THE ROOKIE (RM) ON THE WEAK SIDE L MARSHALL IN THE MIDDLE AND M WASHINGTON ON THE STRONG SIDE. IN THE SECONDARY CARLOS ROGERS RIGHT CORNER S SPRING ON LEFT CORNER. TROY VINCENT AT FREE SAFTEY S TAYLOR AT STRONG SAFTEY. BRING ADAM A IN IN SPECIAL SITUATION.

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:21 pm

This is not pertaining to defense, but is pertainig to tweaking some things in the lineup. While this would probably not be a good idea, I was thinking about something.

Generally in the NFL the Left Offensive Tackle is your most athletic lineman because he is protecting the blind side of the quarterback, however, Mark Brunell is a lefty...so we are marginalizing Chris Samuels and essentially our less athletic Tackle is protecting Mark's blind side....I think this is important because if you notice....Jansen is getting beat a ton...not just for sacks...but his guy is disrupting our offensive timing because Mark is constantly running out to his left away from Jansen's guy...in my opinion this is throwing off our timing.

While it would be a better solution to just start a right handed QB, this has been a sorespot on our offensive line. Having Samuels protect the blind side would keep Mark in the pocket and in a position to get the ball out when it should be....when Jansen gets beaten, at least Mark could see the rusher and step up the way he should. My 2 cents
SPIT HAPPENS!!

|||

Re: MY STARTING DEFENCE FOR THE COWGIRLS GAME.

Postby HEROHAMO » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:49 pm

34andcounting wrote:MOVE DANIELS BACK TO RIGHT END TACKLE ARE JS AND CG LEFT END WILL BE R WYNN. BRING A CARTER IN ON THIRD DOWN IN PASSING SITUATION. THE LINEBACKER WILL BE THE ROOKIE (RM) ON THE WEAK SIDE L MARSHALL IN THE MIDDLE AND M WASHINGTON ON THE STRONG SIDE. IN THE SECONDARY CARLOS ROGERS RIGHT CORNER S SPRING ON LEFT CORNER. TROY VINCENT AT FREE SAFTEY S TAYLOR AT STRONG SAFTEY. BRING ADAM A IN IN SPECIAL SITUATION.
Not a bad Idea. I do like the lineup on D line. We need a more beefy D line. Lately our Dline has been getting pushed around. I agree on bringing in Carter on third downs. But Id rather have Troy Vincent at Strong and Taylor at Free. Heck Carter dosent seem to be doing anything no matter what down so I would rather get rid of him and trade him.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby SkinzCanes » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 pm

The problem is that neither Wynn or Carter should be starting. I do agree that Macintosh and Vincent should be starting.
"Archuletta on the sidelines is a plus for Redskins fans" - Brian Mitchell

swine

Postby unter13 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:05 pm

34andcounting wrote:MOVE DANIELS BACK TO RIGHT END TACKLE ARE JS AND CG LEFT END WILL BE R WYNN. BRING A CARTER IN ON THIRD DOWN IN PASSING SITUATION. THE LINEBACKER WILL BE THE ROOKIE (RM) ON THE WEAK SIDE L MARSHALL IN THE MIDDLE AND M WASHINGTON ON THE STRONG SIDE. IN THE SECONDARY CARLOS ROGERS RIGHT CORNER S SPRING ON LEFT CORNER. TROY VINCENT AT FREE SAFTEY S TAYLOR AT STRONG SAFTEY. BRING ADAM A IN IN SPECIAL SITUATION.

How bad does that make are scouting department? They make Adam A the highest paid saftey in the league and bring him in on special situations. Oh my god

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:59 pm

Agree, except for JS. I'd start Golston and bring in Montgomery as backup.

----

Postby HitDoctor » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:09 pm

Push Archuleta off a bridge, anything but dress him for the game. He sucks bad!! Our front office is loaded with a$$ clowns.
it is what it is

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006