Attending the Cowboys game with Justice HOG

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:13 am

Yeah, its going to be almost impossible for me to get down there before 11am. With such great seats and such a generous off you definately need someone there to help you from the begining. Please feel free to offer the tickets to the person who posted after me. I wouldn't feel right accepting the tickets from you and not being able to chip in as I see fit. But thank you for the terriffic offer, its much appreciated and wont be forgotten.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:22 am

Too bad, CLL.

Just sent a PM to "sch1977" telling him the ticket is his, if he can get there at 9:00 AM.

Whoever gets this ticket, I should have said in my original post I suppose, I was hoping they would get there at 9:00 AM to participate in the JH tailgate experience - so, basically, I wouldn't have to tailgate alone.

If "sch1977" doesn't want them, the Redeemed one has also already expressed interest, so I suppose he'll be the 3rd option.

If anyone else out there wants this ticket, just in case "sch1977" and "Redeemed" can't do it, let me know.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:38 am

Justice, just in case people randomly can't make it, I'd definitely be up for it. . .so I guess put me next in line. . .about 10 spaces back or whatever. I'll hold on to hope :)
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:59 am

Hey Justice, will you be wearing your Halloween costume to the game? I'll look for you on TV.

:lol:

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:08 am

SkinsFreak wrote:Hey Justice, will you be wearing your Halloween costume to the game? I'll look for you on TV.

Uh, no. A few years back I was a Hogette, however.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:11 am

Justice Hog wrote:If "sch1977" doesn't want them, the Redeemed one has also already expressed interest, so I suppose he'll be the 3rd option

JH, I will be leading our worship service this week, so the earliest I could make it is game time. If that works, I'm still down. I wouldn't be available to tailgate, but I'd be more than ready to bring the house down once the game kicks off. (You ain't cheered, until you've cheered with "TRO")

But, I highly doubt you'll be tailgatin' alone, especially with the combination of your spread (scrapple sounds good), and "Her Royal Gaudiness" (yer truck) calling out to fellow Skins fans.

Have fun, JH!!

Whoever's there will NOT be disappointed. I GAH-RONE-TEE!!!

By the way, being "the 3rd option" gives me a little insight on how JC must feel right about now. :lol:

HTTR
Back and better than ever!

Fire in the Sky

Postby SkinsFreak » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:15 am

Justice Hog wrote:
SkinsFreak wrote:Hey Justice, will you be wearing your Halloween costume to the game? I'll look for you on TV.

Uh, no. A few years back I was a Hogette, however.

Damn. I thought maybe your enormous boobs would distract some of the Cowpukes during the game. Oh well... :lol:

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:40 am

Looks, finally, like the winner is: "Irn-Bru"
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby gus » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:14 pm

Hey JH, I stopped reading the thread after CLL got the first offering. I was thinking, maybe next time, with a couple of days to prepare, I could fly to DC and sleep in the Fedex parking lot if necessary....

Well, I'll be on the lookout for the next one. Hat off to you and congrats to Irn Bru, have a great time.

Gus
Hail to the REDSKINS, Hail VICTORY.

Hog

Postby floridaskinsfan » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 am

JH, you are the man! That is one of the nicest things I have seen in a long time. That is very cool of you to do. I hope you both enjoy the game. I will be sitting in on my couch here wishing I could be there. Go skins!!! I guess you are tailgating right now-nice!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:10 pm

Well, the tailgating is over and the game is over! WHAT A GREAT GAME, HUH?

I don't thinkg Irn-Bru went hungry today, that's for sure! That boy could eat! Great meeting you, Dan! Hope you had a lot of fun today! I did! My voice is still horse.

For the rest of you, here a photo of Irn-Bru at the tailgate today:

One we went inside, I stopped by the Hall of Fame Store and bought a Sean Taylor authentic white jersey. Also ran into Melanie Sue and Elaine:

Needless to say, a great day!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

-Mohandas Gandhi

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:28 pm

*Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or sexual orientation based on fan membership, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Dan, Irn-Bru or any handle thereof. The views and opinions of the author of the banner contained therein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the photographed person.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:31 pm

Yes, thanks again for the generous offer, JH. I had a great time both at the tailgate and the game (amazing seats!). The food was great. . .and there was a ton of it. I definitely got the full Skins experience, including (the best part) watching us steal one from the Cowboys like that.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:08 pm

HOSS wrote:With karma like this, I predict an ass whoopin's on hand. 35-13 Skins!!!!

Did someone mention "Karma?"

Can you all now thank ME for this win?

Hmmmm. :-k
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

-Mohandas Gandhi

~~~

Postby Champsturf » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:11 pm

Justice Hog wrote:
HOSS wrote:With karma like this, I predict an ass whoopin's on hand. 35-13 Skins!!!!

Did someone mention "Karma?"

Can you all now thank ME for this win?

Hmmmm. :-k

As much as I'd love to thank you for the win, I think TO deserves the thanks here. Dropping that perfectly thrown deep ball for an easy 6 kept our slim hopes alive.

However, your willingness to GIVE a ticket to the Cowboy game deserves a big THANK YOU, and I wasn't even the lucky recipient.

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006