LOVE THE REDSKINS? WANNA BE ON TV?

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005

LOVE THE REDSKINS? WANNA BE ON TV?

Postby tvshowskins » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:06 pm

A major daytime talk show is tailgating with all you redskins fans at the game on Sunday!!
If you and your friends tailgate...and i mean TAILGATE please email sgoldsmith@kingworld.com.

Send pictures, stories etc of how you and your friends/family tailgate before the games. You may be asked to be on TV!

GO SKINS!!!

Re: LOVE THE REDSKINS? WANNA BE ON TV?

Postby tvshowskins » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:09 pm

tvshowskins wrote:A major daytime talk show is tailgating with all you redskins fans at the game on Sunday!!
If you and your friends tailgate...and i mean TAILGATE please email sgoldsmith@kingworld.com.

Send pictures, stories etc of how you and your friends/family tailgate before the games. You may be asked to be on TV!

GO SKINS!!!

TELL THEM JILL SENT YOU!

Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:18 pm

Just visit the Green Lot section A75 if you want to find the THN tailgate party. We'll be there with the Hogettes and Isaac's Restaurant like always. :up:

If you need any specific information about how to get there... just e-mail JansenFan at JansenFan@thehogs.net.

Our tailgate is catered by a restaurant, so we'll even feed yah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:49 am

And I think FOX is doing their Pre-game show in the parking lot of FedEx, at least that is what some guy at school told me (but he is an idiot Rams fan).

Either way, BE LOUD!
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

+++

Postby NikiH » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:47 am

Fox is indeed doing their show from Fed Ex. I saw details about that last week.

The THN tailgate will feature italian sausage and burgers. If you want a burger you better come early, they are delicious and go very fast! Don't forget to stop by and record your questions for Brandon Lloyd to be used in the BLloyd Show this week.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006