interesting article

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

interesting article

Postby skinsfano28 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:30 pm

im not sure if this belongs in game day, but it has to do with the game day atmosphere, or lack thereof according to this, at FedEx.

Biggest Disappointment
-FedEx Field, Washington
Andrew: "As you approach the building, the whole tailgating experience -- there were guys in their pressed Dockers, sipping wine and tapping on their PDA. You wanted the smell of sausage and people tossing footballs. There was none of that. It seemed to be very sterile, very corporate."

http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/news/story?id=2569521

This article stems from the website www.thesportsroadtrip.com. These two guys went to each stadium in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB and wrote about them and what they did and did not like. They chronicled the top 10 stadiums in the NFL, and the largest one wasn't even on there. What do you all think about that?! I know its just two guys' opinion, but I'm pretty sure we're one of the loudest, most boisterous stadiums in the NFL, especially last year into this year. What do you all think?
Sean, may you always rest in peace and look down on us with the same love that we look up to you.

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Re: interesting article

Postby Deadskins » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:17 am

Biggest Disappointment
-FedEx Field, Washington
Andrew: "As you approach the building, the whole tailgating experience -- there were guys in their pressed Dockers, sipping wine and tapping on their PDA. You wanted the smell of sausage and people tossing footballs. There was none of that. It seemed to be very sterile, very corporate."

They obviously didn't make it by the THN tailgate!
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:59 am

Those two tools are just chapped because they are bills fans and they haven't won a game in forever (not to mention our SB thumping). Just jumping on the Daniel Snyder bashing wagon like the rest of the media. I have season tickets and a parking pass and I have NEVER seen people in pressed dockers drinking wine at a Redskins game.
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006