equal props to andre carter

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

equal props to andre carter

Postby die cowboys die » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:18 am

i was just watching the replay of the FG block in slo-mo, and it looks like it hits both troy vincent AND andre carter's arms (they were both in there together). this may not deserve its own thread but i just thought it was important for him to get his recognition since he's taken a lot of heat lately.

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:03 am

Well he deserves the heat.

Sure, he made a great play today when he dominated Marion Barber for like a 7 yard loss, however even that play comes with a disclaimer.

Carter, actually didn't really even do anything on that play, it was more the blocker who just kind ran right by Carter, so Andre just sat there and wrapped up Barber.

And besides that, quite frankly, Andre Carter pass rushes like a girl (seriously). Watch the game on NFL replay, and you'll see that all Carter does when he pass rushes is wave his hands real fast like he's in a cat fight, and the O-Lineman just has to sit there and take it.

I mean, Carter doesn't really push or do any crazy moves to get by, he just flings his arms really fast.

But I guess he's alright in run support. However nonetheless I don't think Carter is worth the money we're paying him.

And actually whenver Evans #92 is in, he plays much better than Carter. So I actually kind of wish we didn't sign Carter because I mean we still have 92 and Wynn.
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

Hog

Postby die cowboys die » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:20 am

yeah, i'm not saying anything about his play aside from the FG block, i just noticed that on the replay and wanted to point it out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:27 pm

die cowboys die wrote:yeah, i'm not saying anything about his play aside from the FG block, i just noticed that on the replay and wanted to point it out.

So you made a new thread about it... :-s

Anyways, if we're handing out props I gotta give some DAP to Marcus Washington who plays ever play like it's his last. I also got to give some Randle El because even though he didn't get one catch yesterday, there was arguable no Redskin who was as fired up as he was. And the same can be said for B Lloyd.
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006