Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:06 pm

I must say that would be a wise decision on both of you :lol:

Also, Boss, did you ever get my pm?
Redskins | Capitals | Nationals | Wizards | D.C United | UMD

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:07 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:You have to have a tailgate pass for entry right?

The THN tailgate is free and in the Green public parking lot at A75 as shown.

There is also a Redskins' Tailgate Club that is a part of the stadium and that is for members only.

Like Boss said though you should get there early - 11am at the latest - there is not enough time if you get there about 12pm - it is best to arrive very early, especially if you want to get anything else done after you arrive. You can easily spend a bunch of time inside the stadium as well.
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:46 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
InsaneBoost wrote:You have to have a tailgate pass for entry right?

The THN tailgate is free and in the Green public parking lot at A75 as shown.

There is also a Redskins' Tailgate Club that is a part of the stadium and that is for members only.

Like Boss said though you should get there early - 11am at the latest - there is not enough time if you get there about 12pm - it is best to arrive very early, especially if you want to get anything else done after you arrive. You can easily spend a bunch of time inside the stadium as well.

Someone give me a parking pass please, I dont feel like paying 30$ LOL

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:48 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:Someone give me a parking pass please, I dont feel like paying 30$

Mmmmmmmmmetro
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:50 pm

Fios wrote:
InsaneBoost wrote:Someone give me a parking pass please, I dont feel like paying 30$

Mmmmmmmmmetro

Metro is going to be a pain man, especially when leaving.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:55 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:
Fios wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmetro

Nope, not true, I've done it several times, I would MUCH rather sit on a train than sit in traffic. Yes, there is a line to get on the Metro bus but I've never waited more than 20 minutes.
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:57 pm

Fios wrote:Nope, not true, I've done it several times, I would MUCH rather sit on a train than sit in traffic. Yes, there is a line to get on the Metro bus but I've never waited more than 20 minutes.

Well, we'll see how it goes, my pops is the one doing everything, as long as we get to see the Skins play thats all I care about!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:06 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:..Well, we'll see how it goes, my pops is the one doing everything, as long as we get to see the Skins play thats all I care about!

You're going to have a blast - dress warmly!

Just for kicks though - I think your seats are really pretty good as they are not too far up. But you really have to go and check out section 106 where Hoss sits and you were considering going - my seats are in 205 and I really like that view of the field but Hoss has seats right down near the hogettes and they are not bad either.

enjoy your day
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:35 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:
Fios wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmetro

That is soooooooooooo not true !! Much easier than sitting in that parking lot waiting to move. Jake and me take metro every game and it's so much easier, not to mention much cheaper than a parking pass. We pay $5.00 each round trip for the bus. Can't beat that ! :lol:
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:38 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
InsaneBoost wrote:..Well, we'll see how it goes, my pops is the one doing everything, as long as we get to see the Skins play thats all I care about!

You're going to have a blast - dress warmly!

Just for kicks though - I think your seats are really pretty good as they are not too far up. But you really have to go and check out section 106 where Hoss sits and you were considering going - my seats are in 205 and I really like that view of the field but Hoss has seats right down near the hogettes and they are not bad either.

enjoy your day

Yea, its not going to be as bad as I thought, its going to be around 53, sunny, a little wind, 5mph, so overall its not going to be real bad. I still plan on wearing my redskins jacket, 2 shirts, and pants of course, so I should be good.

Please realize, im one of the nuts who runs around in shorts all winter long :lol:

Hog

Postby InsaneBoost » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:39 pm

SkinsChic wrote:
InsaneBoost wrote:
Fios wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmetro

That is soooooooooooo not true !! Much easier than sitting in that parking lot waiting to move. Jake and me take metro every game and it's so much easier, not to mention much cheaper than a parking pass. We pay $5.00 each round trip for the bus. Can't beat that ! :lol:

Sorry, I meant the Subway, my dad was talking about taking the Subway there, and I figured itd be kind of crowded, not on the way there, but on the way home when everyone wants to leave, I guess well see.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 pm

InsaneBoost wrote:
SkinsChic wrote:
InsaneBoost wrote:
Fios wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmetro

Sorry, I meant the Subway, my dad was talking about taking the Subway there, and I figured itd be kind of crowded, not on the way there, but on the way home when everyone wants to leave, I guess well see.
The train isn't any more crowded than it would be on a traditional 9-5 weekday run and, the further you get from FedEx, the more seats open. I've never had to stand for more than a couple of stops
RIP Sean Taylor

...unadulterated

Postby Hoss » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:07 pm

Well I'll be horn-swaggled. I never knew cups stood. I just assumed they sat. :wink:
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....

~BUT~
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:20 pm

HOSS wrote:Well I'll be horn-swaggled. I never knew cups stood. I just assumed they sat. :wink:

The ones with "broken" straws do all kinds of things, caused me to switch to frosty mugs. Great idea when it comes to beer, but I suffer when it comes to other drinks :cry:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:33 pm

So I picked up the Tix's and our parking pass is for RV9? Anyone have an idea. On the map the only thing I have for an RV lot is on Redskins Rd and whatever that main road is. Let me know what you regulars think.

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006