Last tailgate of the season

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
Site Admin

Last tailgate of the season

Postby BossHog » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:24 am

Well it sucks, but this week will obviously be the last tailgate of the season as it will be the Redskins' final game. i hope any of you that are making your way to the stadium will make your way to green lot section A75 for the final hoorah of the 2006 season.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank a few people...

1) First, thanks to Scott (JansenFan) and to NikiH for making it all happen. Scott's the one that brings all the gear, sets it all up and makes sure that everyone has a place to tailgate. He's also the one who set everyting up with one of the other people we have to thank...
2) Isaac's Restaurant - Once again, Isaac's treated us to a season's worth of great tailgate food with absolutely no cost or effort from THN. We'd just like to thank them formally for all they did for us, and ask YOU all to support Isaac's like they support us. If you find yourself in Maryland and in need of a nice place to stay and somewhere to eat... hit the Holiday Inn where Isaac's is and treat yourself.
3) Freedom Grill - once again we cooked all of our food at the tailgates on our freedom grill. This year we used both the BBQ we got last year and the new FG-50 that they came out with at the beginning of the season. What a great tailgate tool it is for just $300. Just click on the ad on our main page to find out more about this or any of the other great products from Freedom Grill.

We'd also like to thank the Hogettes. We tailgate with them every week and anyone who has spent some time with them knows what great Redskin fans these guys are.

Lastly, we'd like to thank all of you that show up and make the party.

We're not quite sure what will happen to the talgate party next year... we may actually move to a new location to better suit the 'parking situation' of many of our existing members. So keep an eye out next season for our plans.

I know one thing though, we'll be tailgating, and we hope that you'll be right there with us again in 2007.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:03 am

Thanks to Scott, Niki, Isaacs, Freedom Grill...BH and Taz....THN and the Hogettes.

We've enjoyed all the tailgates this year.

The company and food have been exceptional.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

~~~~~~~~~~

Postby air_hog » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:26 pm

Man, last week of the season... :cry:

And all you guys at the Tailgate, be sure to take tons of pictures!
joebagadonuts on IsaneBoost's signature:
-- "I laughed. I cried. Better than Cats"

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:54 pm

I couldn't do any of the stuff for the tailgate or any other projects I do for THN without NikiH's help, support and willingness to give me the time it takes to make these types of things happen.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006