Today's Fantasy Spins

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
... deep in TX

Today's Fantasy Spins

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:40 am

Both Movin' on Up

I like these!

8 Patrick Ramsey, Redskins, at Philadelphia. Ramsey threw for 213 yards and three touchdown against the Eagles last season, and that's when Philly's secondary was intact. Troy Vincent might be out now, so Ramsey will face a pass defense that is greener than the Eagles' jerseys. Ramsey will bounce back from his 147-yard Week 4 performance.

10 John Hall, Redskins, at Philadelphia. Hall has missed four field-goal tries already this season, but that's OK as long as the Skins keep giving him more chances than the boxing world gives Mike Tyson. Hall is fourth in the league in field goals and fifth in points among kickers. Because of injuries, the Eagles' defense isn't as intimidating as it used to be.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Re: Today's Fantasy Spins

Postby woohit56 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:44 pm

Texas Hog wrote: keep giving him more chances than the boxing world gives Mike Tyson.

:lol:

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:22 pm

I thought that was funny too! Tyson sucks...they give him chances because igmos pay money to see him....they wanna see him do something bazaar.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:28 pm

I love the "missed 4 already"

2 were Albright's fault - he admitted that himself. Two were way long. Ah well... he has been a large part of the difference this year.

I can't name the last kicker we had that could put the ball in the end zone even one time a game on average.
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006