Hopefully Redskin's security doesn't read posts here.

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
+++

Hopefully Redskin's security doesn't read posts here.

Postby NikiH » Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:29 am

I had borrowed seats for the game Sunday. What a great win! The first time I've ever seen them win! My husband was not going to allow me to tag along again if they had lost. During half time we were supposed to go visit family in the upper level, our seats were in the club level. Getting there was such a confusing adventure. They sent us up a level, which ended up being the Suite level. The lady there was nice enough but didn't look at our tickets. She gave us reentry passes for the Suite level and told us to hit the elevator around the corner to get to the Upper Deck. While walking there my husband casually says to a passing man "Hi Mark, how's it going?" When I look back I realize I do not recognize the man from the back of his head and I asked who it was. It was Mark Mosely. So we hit the elevators and finally got to our destination but I swear during the next game I will stay in my own section. LOL Anyone else have access to the club level? I was not impressed, during the third quarter there were more people at the bar then in their seats. Are these true fans. Don't get me wrong, a drink or twelve is great but you have at your seat service in the club level, why miss a second of the game to go to a bar???? There were also people in our section that were obviously not Redskin's or Patriot's fans. Why come?? Let a die hard take your place. That really got under my skin. I wouldn't go see a Cowboys-Giants game. Even if the ticket were free. Hope this is in the right place. Sorry if not guys!
NikiH

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006