A little more time & a little more trust

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
~~~~

A little more time & a little more trust

Postby ANT7088 » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:07 am

Everyone needs to relax! We have great players as soon as we stop the mistakes we will be OK. No one thought we would be 3-3 right now. A win this week is big, plus with the bye next week that should give us more than enough time to work out these stupid mistakes. The Dallas game will tell us alot, if we can go there and win, we will be in perfect position to make a run for the playoffs. Remember our starting lineups are only making there seventh start together (preseason doesnt count). All we need is time and a little moree trust in each other.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:19 am

My sentiments exactly!

We do need to move forward though. We have to get better, not continue to make the same mistakes.

I think if we can get back on track against the Bills this week and be 4-3 at the bye... the mood will be pretty good for the off week and we can heal up a bit and set about knocking back the 2nd half of the schedule. A 2nd half that has suddenly become MUCH harder due to the play so far of the 'hawks, the Panthers and the Cowpukes.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:34 am

You're both right but how much time is enough time to iron out the same mistakes we have been making since last year? With that said, I'm only reffering to the penalties.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:32 pm

I'm talking about being out coached - re: monte kifflin and the adjustments they made last week to SHUT us down while their OC made enough adjustments to run up the points on a nonadjusting defense.

::shrug::
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby newshog » Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:51 am

Well, if we went into the half with a lead and having pretty much shut down the Tampa offense, how much adjusting should our DC have done? Why fix what ain't broke? Unfortunately, the Tampa OC did make enough adjustments and the Redskins DC just couldn't keep up for about a quarter and a half.
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006