Can't wait to here the post game conference!!!

Washington Redskins' Game Day discussions for 2003, 2004, and 2005
---

Can't wait to here the post game conference!!!

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:19 pm

Reporter: Coach Spurrier, what answer do you have to your teams pathetic performance today?

Spurrier: "ah shucks, we need to do a better job coachin' and playin' and pitchin' it around a little bit better. We ain't that good of a football team, right now...not sure we ever will be" -Texas Hog

Reporter: Coach, why not change the philosophy to protect yout QB?

Spurrier: Well, ah shoot now, I never really thought I'd need to. We brought in a catching TE and just thought we could plug em in there to block DE's, and we'd just pitch it up there"

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:24 pm

i've been loyal to spurrier since i heard he was signed. but bleep this. i watch ECU here in greenville NC. they are 1-6, but they've played their heart out, unlike spurriers "aw shucks" approach.....and they are IMPROVING.....please don't let this ***hole hang around another year. spurrier needs to concentrate on golf..... not football!
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

yeah

Postby ryan56 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:33 pm

agreed... i never really thought spurrier would be able to do much here, would anyone else be happy with marvin being our head coach right now instead of this man... i mean we also couldve fired steve and gotten mariucci too, but then again i was also getting tired of changing coaches every damn year

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:38 pm

but then again i was also getting tired of changing coaches every damn year

i'm getting tired of everything. bleep snyder..... if we still had marty and kurt, we'd be in the playoffs last year and a contender this season too
THN's resident jerk.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:34 am

hailskins666 wrote:if we still had marty and kurt, we'd be in the playoffs last year and a contender this season too

This Sir.....is a fact. The players Marty 'lost' with his iron fisted rule would be getting penalties on other teams right now.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:09 am

The players Marty 'lost' with his iron fisted rule would be getting penalties on other teams right now.

ROTFALMAO

classic....and oh so true. we had a good system in place two years ago....play defense, and let SD pound em till it hurt. not to mention schotty had control over personnel decisions. not snyder. that was the best thing about it probably... let football people make football decisions, and let lard ass weasle type buisnessmen, make lard ass weasle type buisness decisions. while i'm snyder bashing, can we lose the ridiculous "gss" patches?.....your dad died, we feel ya, and we're sorry, but its not like ANY snyder has done anything positive for this team in the last five years.
THN's resident jerk.

Return to Washington Redskins Game Day - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006