Eagles Rivalry

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:36 am

psummersjr wrote:I date a Pats fan... well, a fairweather Pats fan. She likes to rub in the Skins' lack of success, even though the only thing she knows about the Pats is that they've won a lot this year and Tom Brady is "hot".

Dump her.
it is what it is

----

Postby HitDoctor » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:45 am

I was at the Eagle/Pack game Sunday and my Daughter could have coached a win over the eagles. It sucks and I hate all of the teams in our division. Hating philly has more meaning to me because I like listening to WIP when philly loses. Philly fans are black and white, no gray. If they lose to Carolina they want McNabb and Reid gone. They think they are educated fans but they are among the most idiotic, maybe the most idiotic. I do hate Dallass more for historic purposes.

I think some people are cool to the cowboy rivalry because the skins don't share the same hatred or passion as they did in the past.
it is what it is

piglet

Postby SkinsfaninNJ » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:54 am

Hey HitDoctor isn't it great listening to Howard Eskin after an Eagles loss. I have been listening to him all week and he is talking the same superbowl crap that he has the last 2 years. Wouldn't it be great if they lose on Sunday? If they do I will be tuning in to WIP for sure to listen to Eskin and his excuses once again.

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:26 pm

Dump her.

Best two word quote of the string ROTFALMAO

All you have to do is check out my screen name- 'nuff said.

I've been to six Philly games in the past six years and now qualify to take the medical boards to specialize in Proctology, because I'm now an expert in @ssholes. I've been baited into scuffles and wasted perfectly good beer on the backs and heads of green and silver wearing d***heads. I think they're scum. Anyone who pelts Santa Claus with ice balls needs an attitude adjustment. At 6'4" 280 lbs., I'm just the guy to do it.

I propose next season thehogs.net bretheren roll into Philly, en force, for some serious tailgaiting and stadium section invasion to even the score for two years ago (pepper spray incident). :twisted:
Gibbs is God

Hog

Postby Philly is an Armpit » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:21 pm

Well, maybe not "even the score", but at least show some Redskins pride by returning the favor of their jeers and ill-timed cheering at JKC.
Gibbs is God

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:36 pm

Hey Armpit...
Santa has ice balls ?
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football