Has anyone seen what's going on in Dallas this week?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Has anyone seen what's going on in Dallas this week?

Postby tx_skins_fan » Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:22 pm

Parcells was so disgusted during yesterday's practice, that he pulled his coaches together, and had them all walk off the field. The players were confused and worried. The highlights I saw on the news showed Quincy and Chad throwing pick after pick after pick. It was beautiful. The local media tried to talk to the players after the walkout, but the players were too scared to speak. One of them was even crying!! I love seeing disarray in the Cowboys organization. Sports radio is reporting that Ray Lucas will be at Cowboys camp tomorrow. Good! He sucks too!!!
oops....sorry!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:08 pm

I don't know what he's trying to prove. They beat the Texans 34 to 6 on Friday!!!! Lucas is mediocre.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:16 am

Parcells just playing mind games with his players...who are dumb enough to fall for it.

I did watch the cowpie/Texan game and the pokes actually looked pretty good or the Texan's just looked really bad. Carter played well enough to give way to a quarterback controversy - which will hopefully cause problems. Carter is hot and cold and a bad decision maker. The cowgirl secondary is much improved.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:22 am

Starkist is just playing games for sure. An old motivational tool, Madden busted him on that on MNF last night. Either way im glad to see and hear turmoil in the organization.

Does it take a brain surgeon to realize Carter is a joke? I was sure starkist would get rid of both QB's his second day but more power to us.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football