Want to say thankyou to Boss and the staff.

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
-----------

Want to say thankyou to Boss and the staff.

Postby Smithian » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:21 pm

Today I tried to post on an Arkansas State fan board... I quickly realized that this site is special. They knocked the internet snot out of me.

I have never seen anyone here as badly recieved as I was there. Atleast here... We'll say something nice to our rival teams. They just blew the hell out of me without noticeing that I was actually complimenting them.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:32 pm

Thanks.

We believe, and maybe we're just naive, that if we can have a board that is free of rhetoric and bickering, that it will be a much better place for it.

... it takes the members to buy into it and help 'police itself', and a lot more work from the staff, but we think the result is a significantly more civilized place.

I appreciate your appreciation. :up:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

##

Postby Clinton Portis » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:08 pm

I would like to say Thank You Also.

-----------

Postby Smithian » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:36 pm

BossHog wrote:Thanks.

We believe, and maybe we're just naive, that if we can have a board that is free of rhetoric and bickering, that it will be a much better place for it.

... it takes the members to buy into it and help 'police itself', and a lot more work from the staff, but we think the result is a significantly more civilized place.

I appreciate your appreciation. :up:
Holy God, these guys said I ran away because I have a life and had to leave the computer a few hours.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:44 am

Yes, three cheers for thehogs.net!
Back and better than ever!

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon