Go Carolina!!!!

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Brown in the Hall

Go Carolina!!!!

Postby NC43Hog » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:48 pm

Well, if my beloved Redskins can't bring home the Ring then I am pleased that my home state of North Carolina has produced a NFC Champion.

Go Carolina, it should be a great Super Bowl.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:21 am

The AFC is the class of the NFL these days N.E., Indy, Tenn, K.C. and Balt. with upstarts Cincy and Jax it could be a while until the NFC gets it back. But That why they play the games !! Go Carolina!!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:06 am

Well we see what happened to Indy once they had to play a team with a defense. That is why this SB should be better than most - both teams can bring it on the D side.

NFC has traditionally always been better on defense and that is why so many SB's have been lopsided. This time of year it is the D that is going to win you games.

Don't bet against Carolina - only thing going against them is if they get too caught up in the 2 weeks worth of TV mania hype that almost always ruins Super Bowls. Just play the game for Gods sake.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Joe's#1Fan

Re: Go Carolina!!!!

Postby gibbsfan » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:20 pm

speek wrote:Well, if my beloved Redskins can't bring home the Ring then I am pleased that my home state of North Carolina has produced a NFC Champion.

Go Carolina, it should be a great Super Bowl.

thats pretty much the way i see it too. two very good defenses ,it should be a good super bowl.

and they have done it in just 9 years .
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

piggie

Postby noshirtforyou » Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:47 am

Yeah and if you remember two years ago they were 1-15..what an improvement.

Return to Around the League