Your Most/Least Favorite...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:13 pm

My second favorite is Indy because I am from MD and lets face it, They are really the Baltimore Colts and along the same lines, my second least favorite is the Baltimore Ravens because, let's face it, they are really the Cleveland Browns, but I have som many friends who were "die-hard" skins fans that jumped ship when they won the super bowl....blech!
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Skinsfan080

Postby Skinsfan080 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:47 am

My second Favorite team is the Detriot Lions, cause I'm a big Joey Harrington fan.
My second most hated team to the Cowboys... is THE EAGLES of course, I cant stand them.

piggie

Postby TopHawg » Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:40 pm

Imma have to go with the Baltimore Ravens for my second place team. I did grow up 30 mins. south of baltimore and 30 mins. east of DC so I always call the 2 towns home.

My least favorite not in the NFC owuld have to be the raiders. I hate Al Davis he reminds me too much of Dan Snyder pre-Joe Gibbs days.

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:09 pm

Other Favorite:Bengals & Browns

Least favorite:outside the AFC east....Oakland & Tampa Bay
Welcome Home Coles

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:39 am

Other favorites: whoever is playing the Cowpukes, Browns, Texans

Most hated non Cowpuke team: Iggles

Most hated non NFC East team: Bills
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:19 am

Who is your most favorite (2nd, of course, to the Skins)?
-- I'd have to go with Cleveland Browns -- one of our best buddies is a HUGE Browns Fan!

Who is your least favorite (2nd, of course, to the Cowboys)?
-- probably the Bills -- LOSERS!!! Or the Dolphins -- they are fish for crying out loud (with ugly team colors!).

As you can see, I'm very technical with this stuff! ROTFALMAO

taz
HTTR

Return to Around the League