Jags game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Jags game

Postby BossHog » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:00 am

This is just a friendly reminder that due to our affiliation with F2FA, there is a Jaguars link on the main page of the site.

JagsZone.comis the Jacksonvile affiliate. You can get any info about the team that you need there. They also have a message board and a SmackZone forum if you want to go talk Smack to some Jags fans.

Just remember that talking smack doesn't mean being a jerk.

As for what I expect to see out of the game... hopefully not much. With the roster at 73 players, there are still 20 cuts to be made. We've got some tough decisions ahead on both of our lines too (in terms of backups). i don't know what the team's plans are for Dalton but I'd like to see him get some game-time action.

For the most part though, I just want to see us get out of Dodge without any injuries. I'd like to see the offensive starters out for one series (in which they score) and then pulled to avoid any issues. I think we're pretty set on offense for knowing who's going to start.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby newshog » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:57 pm

I'd rather dig seeing Sultan run a bit with the first team, just to see what he can do (same with Wuerffel, actually). But as far as I'm concerned, getting out without an injury is the big W for me!
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football