Dr. Z and Peter King are worthless A-holes

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
... deep in TX

Dr. Z and Peter King are worthless A-holes

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:02 pm

with an axe to grind with the Skins and Snyder. Take Dr. Z's latest prediction

"Redskins, 5-11: How could I let this happen, after I've already expressed in print that I liked their offseason moves? Well, I have them losing all their road games. Last year they were 2-6 away from home. It isn't that I think Steve Spurrier's a screw-up. He says he's learned from his 2002 mistakes. It isn't, as I've been accused, that I have a rooting interest against the 'Skins because of the owner. I got over that a long time ago. It's just that I don't see a sense of purpose with this organization. It has a hole in it. Difficult to fully explain. I'll develop the thesis to a greater extent when they start off 2-6. If they start off 6-2, why then I'll have an equally acceptable thesis for the rebuttal."

Whatta loser. I can't stand reading anything either of these two have to say. They can both kiss my Redskin lovin' ass! ;furious;
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:31 pm

that is ridiculous. I'm with you T Hog they both need to lighten up on us. I can remember King saying in 2000 that 'I think I think the Redskins will be not so good for a loooooong time'. Whatever. We'll see. 5-11 haha. Everyone remember this prediction...what a pompous azz this guy can be.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:26 pm

I am not quite sure how, but Danny got on the wrong side of a lot of writers out there. I have noticed that a number of them will give us just a slightly disappointed slant when they write about us. I still imagine that some of them would do so if we went 11-5 and barely lost in the NFC championship.

The guy even says it in his article - he has been accused of bias... whatta chump.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby SirBoozer76 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:23 pm

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:I am not quite sure how, but Danny got on the wrong side of a lot of writers out there. I have noticed that a number of them will give us just a slightly disappointed slant when they write about us. I still imagine that some of them would do so if we went 11-5 and barely lost in the NFC championship.

The guy even says it in his article - he has been accused of bias... whatta chump.

Danny got on the bad side of writers by making a mockery of football ith all his ridiculous signings of mediocre players for top dollar prices.

But, you guys are right. Peter King is a NE Patsy strokin homer. And Dr. Z hasn't gotten it right in years. Good luck to you guys, I hope you beat the vaGiants twice. But you should be able to get over your 0-1 start. :lol:

Postby Bob the Jets Fan » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:25 pm

Isn't Snyder still paying Deion?

Shrewd guy, he is.
Bob the Jets Fan
Visit my website!

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:48 pm

woohit56 wrote:that is ridiculous. I'm with you T Hog they both need to lighten up on us. I can remember King saying in 2000 that 'I think I think the Redskins will be not so good for a loooooong time'. Whatever. We'll see. 5-11 haha. Everyone remember this prediction...what a pompous azz this guy can be.

Would 6-10 make you feel better?

Sirboozer is right you should be able to get over you 0-1 start and finish a strong 5-11 :lol:
Welcome Home Coles

Postby Bugg » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:22 pm

Oh, Danny Boy, the Bank, the Bank is calling,
Deion's check bounced up unto the moon,
and your line of credit is done, and gone, sweet Danny Boy,
'til the 'morrow youe team, it sure will swoon.

Figure 4-12, losing all division games, Candidate is not a fulltime HB, Hall by himself is good for 2 heartbreaking brainfarts, Morton is a luxury a crap team can't afford, Patrick Duffy is a better QB than patrick Ramsey, and Coles is about to get all wistful for having Testaverde throwing to him.

YOU'RE DONE! Newsflash-YOU WILL LOSE EVERY DIVISON GAME!

AND-YOU'RE LOSING 9/4 - B A D !

Zimmerman is a little out there, but he knows what he's talking about.

King is a Brett Favre stalker who must have had a wild time at a bachelor party somee in the past that his wife caugth wind of, causing him to write obnoxious embarrassing gibberish about his daughters, who must be overjoyed that all the lads on campus have SI subscriptions

Postby Belial » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:41 pm

I think these projections are wrong too....how do they expect you to win 3 games, let alone 5.
Remember, even Snyder has a salary cap!

Postby Rockaway Mike » Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:35 pm

As Jet fans, shouldnt we be rooting for these guys at least 5 times this year- 2 vs the Giants; and their other 3 games versus the AFC East? Heck, I'll root for them twice against Tuna, too.
My new boy, the future Jet, Serena Arrington better shut down Cindy Brady on 9/28; pull a Mo Lewis on Beldsoe on 10/19; and make Ricky Williams cry on 11/23.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:11 am

This mindless drivel from the Jets fans slays me. You guys crack me up, I want to thank you all for coming by and being so 'cordial' albeit misinformed.

But that's OK, we know that an offensive stature is required when the prospect of a season is dismal before it even starts.

We have been there, we feel your pain. Let it all out. Spout the words that you long to hear... we're here for you.

Some of us have been watching football OBJECTIVELY for long enough to know a thing or two about football. Some of us have a pretty good idea when we're going to finish 9-7 or 10-6 and in the playoff hunt and when we're going to be 4-12 and in the crapper.

We'll be closer to the former than the latter this year.

Can you say with any conviction that you will be too?

Because I read all of these posts that seek to denegrate anything Redskins but i don't see a single thing about it being because the Jets 'are going to be so good', it's all just banter about the Redskins perceived problems.

So post away, and slam away, because come Thursday, you'll be eating crow, and come Friday, we want you to know that you can still come by and vent about how you got shafted by a call or how you hate the Spendskins. We'll still be here for you.

:up:
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:20 am

That's telling 'em Boss!

I love it!

The man shows that intelligence and smack talking don't have to be a separate thing :)
Rich in Roanoke

Postby Bob the Jets Fan » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:22 am

BossHog wrote:We have been there, we feel your pain.

Bud, you ARE there. Your team is bad.

BossHog wrote:I read all of these posts that seek to denegrate anything Redskins but i don't see a single thing about it being because the Jets 'are going to be so good', it's all just banter about the Redskins perceived problems.

Now this one, I can't argue with. I know the Jets have problems, and we're going to have trouble with good teams. The thing is, Washington is NOT a good team.
Bob the Jets Fan
Visit my website!

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:39 pm

Spurrier has everything he has asked for. How can you honestly say the skins are not a good team? There are so few teams without a weakness. The Skins have a tun of playmakers on offense and defense.

I feel for you guys losing your QB, and for having such incompetent front office personnel that you let Morton and Coles, two absolute cornerstones of your franchise go. I also feel for you for not having an owner who will do whatever it takes to win a Superbowl.

We skins have familiarity with owners willing to bankroll superbowls and have seen it work. Sure Snyder has made some real Doozies in terms of wasted cash, but so what!!! Its his money, his team! I, for one, am thankful that he's still trying and still spending. I'll accept a few mistakes along the path as long as he learns. And this season, we are overpaying for potentially awesome players coming into their prime, not for has-beens...This is a gamble to be sure. I for one think it will pay off with a trip to the playoffs.

I also think that even with your QB, your division is just too tough. Everyone else has gotten LOTS better while the Jets got raided hard by someone....You can't in any way say your replacements are close to what you've lost.

So in closing, you can take pride in your spendthrifty ownership that doesn't overpay and makes every dollarstore purchase worth at least a buck fifty. I'll take an owner looking to bankroll whatever is necessary to win...

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football