Ken Harvey Football Fan Classic

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:21 pm

There is a banner up on the main website for the Ken Harvey event. Just click on the banner to get all the details or you can use this link:

http://www.thehogs.net/Alumni/email.htm

I was hoping that anyone interested in attending this great event would add their name to this thread (this includes staff).

Just check out the lineup... Darrell Green, Art Monk, Charles Mann, George Starke, Rick Walker, Mark Moseley and the list goes on and on.

BossHog
Last edited by BossHog on Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hog

Postby newshog » Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:48 pm

I'm there. I'm TOTALLY there. It's gonna be AWESOME!!! :D

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:00 pm

As of now, I must be planning to go because I plugged this event into my Palm! I'm looking forward to it. The only thing that will keep me away is some natural disaster or some other type of tragedy.

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Hogsnet brothers and all of the other fans of the best football team in the NFL! :D
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:26 pm

I am soooo looking forward to spending 10 hours driving in a car with Boss Hog! [-o< LOL!

Actually getting quite excited to meet everyone and sample some good Virginia Vegetarian fare!!!! \:D/

Also looking forward to taking LOTS of photos (an ant's eye-view) of Redskins, past and present!

See you there....
tazlah

Site Admin

Tazlah's comments

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:31 pm

For any of you who are unaware or had yetto figure it out... Tazlah is my better half. (My much better half)

I tried to explain to her that words like Vegetarian are not welcome on a football message board and to go back to iVillage :-#

Obviously she insisted though, so I'm thinking about just censoring out the word 'vegetarian' :-$

I was thinking that I would take the opportunity to censor out any other words that we saw fit... like 'emotional'... and 'feelings'.

I think I'm just going to add a 'Lounge' forum for non-football related discussions. I'd hate to have to ban my own GF from the board. #-o

BossHog

Hog

Postby newshog » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:26 pm

I'd tell you to ignore him, tazlah--but then, I figure you've probably mastered that lesson, if you can stand going 10 hours in a car with the man! :lol:

Lookin' WAY forward to seeing you both!

Got any good recipes for vegetarian lasagna?

Postby RiggoDrill » Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:14 pm

I believe I will able to be there. Should be an awesome day! :D Look forward to meeting everyone in person!

Kirby, AKA RiggoDrill

Photo Hog

Vegetarian Lasagna!!!!

Postby tazlah » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:27 am

Newshog!!! I DO have some vegetarian lasagna recipes! But, I have the "Feeling" that BossHog might get "Emotional" if I post here! :-({|=

Actually, I am not even supposed to be in this forum! :shock:

I'll post a recipe or two in the "Lounge" -- where feelings and emotions abound!!!!!!! :D

taz

in the Cheap Seats

Postby Wingman » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:39 pm

Vegetarians?? The only way I could be a vegetarian is if chickens and cows grew out of the ground.
The Wingman in the Cheap Seats

"If you arent doing something to help the team, you are hurting it."

"No one rises to low expectations" -McQ

Site Admin

The Wingman in the house!!!!!

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:54 pm

Ahhhh dude that vegetarian thing is priceless. I'll be beating that to death for the next decade.

I talked to Ken today. I probably won't have a chance to put it together until the morning, so I'll try and post it some time tomorrow.

The guy is an absolute credit to athletes in general. He's so accomodating and (I love even being able to say this) I reaaly can't wait to meet him in person on the 26th.

I hope everyone who can go goes... I think Ken's grace can only truly be appreciated first-hand.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football