Game thoughts

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:46 am

Thanks for the coverage!!! Sorry I wasn't here for it.

I wouldn't worry too much about anything you saw last night as It think we did exactly what you want your team to do in the last preseason game -- next to nothing.

Nobody got hurt and we evaluated a few positions. Gonna take what we evaluated to a new thread....
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:28 pm

Not to mention we didn't show anything to the Jets lurking around out there scouting our team. We didn't show much to anyone, unfortunately, but that will make it so much sweeter to shove that crow right down the naysayers throats later on in the year :) :twisted: :nana: :moon: :thump: :lowblow:
Rich in Roanoke

Postby SirBoozer76 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:46 am

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:Not to mention we didn't show anything to the Jets lurking around out there scouting our team. We didn't show much to anyone, unfortunately, but that will make it so much sweeter to shove that crow right down the naysayers throats later on in the year :) :twisted: :nana: :moon: :thump: :lowblow:

Oh we are lurking allright!! Hiding in the tall grass. We are a bear with big fangs and claws, and you are the bunny. C'mere little bunny, come take your whoopin like a little bunnyman!!!! :lowblow: :moon:
2 words: Laverneous Coleslaw-John Abraham

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:55 am

SirBoozer76 wrote:Oh we are lurking allright!! Hiding in the tall grass. We are a bear with big fangs and claws, and you are the bunny. C'mere little bunny, come take your whoopin like a little bunnyman!!!! :lowblow: :moon:

Remember the Monty Python movie? You don't have the holy hand grenade and this little bunny is gonna whup yer butt.

Good job finally figuring out how to use the emoticons.

By the way - Laverneous Coleslaw-John Abraham is 4 words not two. So we have determined you can smack talk and not count.
Rich in Roanoke

Postby SirBoozer76 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:07 pm

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:
SirBoozer76 wrote:Oh we are lurking allright!! Hiding in the tall grass. We are a bear with big fangs and claws, and you are the bunny. C'mere little bunny, come take your whoopin like a little bunnyman!!!! :lowblow: :moon:

Remember the Monty Python movie? You don't have the holy hand grenade and this little bunny is gonna whup yer butt.

Good job finally figuring out how to use the emoticons.

By the way - Laverneous Coleslaw-John Abraham is 4 words not two. So we have determined you can smack talk and not count.

Perhaps it is you who cannot decipher words on an internet forum. Here, to make it easier for you:

Two Words:
Laverneous Coleslaw
Quoted from the NY Jets Defensive End, Jonathan Abraham.

You see the 2 words are: Laverneous Coleslaw.
The man who spoke those 2 words is John Abraham. I forgot they don't go past the 3rd grade level in DC when it comes to English.
2 words: Laverneous Coleslaw-John Abraham

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:21 pm

That's all right, I am not from D.C. so I passed english and know that you should enclose a quote with "" quotation marks. But that's ok, I know that New York schools are all the rage with their highest standards of education - not.

Just like you can't count. Good thing most of your team wasn't educated in NY state - they might have as many felons as the cowboys. Lord knows they wouldn't be able to tell how many yards to get a first down.

Have fun trying to figure out how many fingers you have on the hand you love the most (bet those callouses hurt) :) I have to head out for now.

Been fun bashing around with ya :)
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football