Rate the sexuality of redskins fans

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Rate the sexuality of redskins fans

Postby NyJetsro71 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:23 pm

Rate them 1-10....1 being straight and 10 being a flaming homosexual.

Hmmm...they get dressed up in women's dresses and dress up as pigs. What is that get-up supposed to be? The NFL is not Halloween where you put on a dress and put on a rubber pig nose....you don't have to dress up like your mothers.

Given these facts under consideration I rate them 10

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:37 pm

... spoken with the true class we'd expect from a Jets fan.

The Hogettes have raised millions of dollars for charity by donning those 'gay pig noses' and have been inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame as some of the very few fans to have ever been bestowed the honor.

Rate the class of a Jets fan that comes into a Redskin forum and disses a group of guys/gals that have spent over a decade giving to their local community:

With 1 being no class and 10 being the class of the Hogettes... I'd give you a 1.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Postby NyJetsro71 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:49 pm

I give myself a 10.

They are good people...they give to charity..I never said they were bad people.

But they are flamers.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:45 am

A flamer, by definition is someone who comes in, raids a place where they have been invited to and shows his or her :moon:

Whether you think we are all people who visit both sides of the tracks is irrelevant simply because people who demonstrate their lack of intelligence and class by being a flamer are insignificant.

Flamer = Troll = you. Please show some class, as most of us have. Thanks.

As the Bossman said the Hogettes are guys who do what they do to raise money for people who need it. Why don't you spend some of the time you obviously have too much of and go do the same rather than insult people who are doing GOOD in this godawful world.

Or does the idea of doing good escape your obviously over strained mentality - I mean, after all I have used big words here.
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:41 pm

What are you thinking? this is not how you act when your a guest in someone else's house....if we were on the jets board sooth would have looked this thread and booted you for being an a$$hole.

I told you guys before We the jets faithful come in peace and only want to give good natured banter...but this is uncalled for.I apologize for the rest who know how to behave.

Make sure you read who the post's are from before passing judgment on all of us.
Welcome Home Coles

Postby Sir Brooklyn Jet » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:54 pm

I agree with Sir Smizzy. Please don't hold the rest of us accountable for this poll. Most of us are just here to talk a little smack and have some fun in the days leading up to Thursday night.
Laveranues Coleslaw?

Jets 28 - Redskins 13

Postby SirBoozer76 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:27 pm

Totally uncalled for. This is not fun banter, just plain stupid. I'll apologize to the hogs fans on Jets fans behalf.

Speaking of which, how come we haven't seen any of you guys on JI? C'mon, bring the pain over to us!!!! :moon:
2 words: Laverneous Coleslaw-John Abraham

Postby Gene » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:51 pm

Wow, a thread started by a guy who.......
    :lol: Became a Jets fan because he couldn't get tickets to the Giants.......
    :lol: Roots for a team that pays rent, thus making them tenants of another NFL franchise.......
    :lol: Thinks the definition of cool is chanting along with some midget who's wearing a fire hat and riding around the shoulders of another man.......a chant, BTW, stolen from Colts fans.......

Just...End...The...Season!!!

Hog

Postby newshog » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:11 pm

Sirs, thanks for your gracious correction of one of your own. Sorry he wears the same classy green as you--since so obviously really doesn't.
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:31 pm

I'll talk it...and I'll back it. I agree...there is no need for that type of talk.

But when we kick the cr*p out of your Foreskins and you girls are still cring and whining on Friday.....I promise to show no mercy!! LOL
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Hog

Postby redskincity » Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:28 pm

:twisted: Dont worry Redskin fans. I have his IP and Ip provider locked!!!! in :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yours Truely,

Pissed off engineer. :shock:
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:05 pm

Wow! When I read that post, I really thought he was an "Eagles" fan!!!!

My kudos go out to the other Jets fans that maintained their distance from NyJetsro71 on this thread. I'm thinkin' the "71" is probably double his IQ!!!! ](*,)

As for the rest of you Jets fans flaming the winds of fire between teams....I hope you have the class to come back and bow to the superior team after the Skins kick some "BABY WETS" asses on Thursday. Don't worry, I expect the score to be somewhere around 20 - 10....so it won't be TOO MUCH
of an ass-kickin'!!!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:41 pm

Venting Hog's just tryin to be nice. He knows the truth to be closer to 30-10. This game will be a great launching pad to the rest of the season for the skins. For the Jets fans, I'm sorry to say it will be an indicator of things to come...

Postby Riggo » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:03 pm

It must suck to be an East Rutherford Jits fan! Instead of pointing your frustration at the Skins .. who will send your team back to New Jersey nursing their wounds .. why don't you be more constructive and direct your animosity at your owner who had every opportunity to keep those players and failed to do so!

Heck, we Skins fans have become experts on being mad at the owner. While I welcome Snyder's obvious desire to win, he's made a few stupid moves -- like letting Wuerffel go and sticking with a young, promising yet unproven QB and a fragile backup who is not as familiar with the system. (BTW, I expect Ramsay to play well and excel in this system, but Rob Johnson should NOT be #2!)

Now, let's rate the IQ of the average Jits fan .. 1 to 10. 1 being an ignoramus, and 10 being on a mental level of Mike Tyson.

Postby jetman67 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:38 pm

THE JETS WILL BEAT THE FORESKINS ON OPENING NIGHT IN A CONVINCING FASHION.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football