Ballcoach on the hotseat?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Ballcoach on the hotseat?

Postby Thor99 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:28 pm

Sports radio down here in Tampa is reporting that Spurrier is on the hot seat, already. Do you think it was his idea to cut Danny Awful? Feels like Snyderbrenner is messing with the team again. Why doesn't Danny Boy just coach the team himself?

Re: Ballcoach on the hotseat?

Postby Riggo » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:23 pm

Thor99 wrote:Sports radio down here in Tampa is reporting that Spurrier is on the hot seat, already.

Don't believe everything you hear, boys and girls. We have a few more weeks to go before "Spurrier is in the hot seat!"

Thor99 wrote:Feels like Snyderbrenner is messing with the team again. Why doesn't Danny Boy just coach the team himself?

Well, now you had to go and open THAT can of worms! :cry:

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:47 pm

i think spurrier put himself on the hotseat, by sayin after 3 years if he had no luck, he'd just resign. i mean the guy was in florida for like 12 years and only had like 20(correct me if im wrong, i don't remember his exact record) losses. he'll probably hit 20 losses in just 3 yrs in the nfl. big difference. but i think he'll resign first if things don't work out instead of being fired. then it would be back to the drawing board AGAIN :explode: ;furious; :oops: :cry: damnit man lets not even think that way.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:28 pm

Yep, its just about time to throw in the towel. I say we should scrap the season and wait for next year.

NOT!!!!!

Spurrier has the potential to be awesome. Lets give the guy some slack and hope our patient owner does as well.

Postby Bob the Jets Fan » Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:49 pm

hailskins666 wrote: he'll probably hit 20 losses in just 3 yrs in the nfl. big difference.

FINALLY, a realistic skins fan.

Well stated.
Bob the Jets Fan
Visit my website!

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:51 am

its not that hard to see...... 9 losses already, thats only 11 more over 2 seasons. even if we finish 10-6, then 11-5, even though those are good records, we still hit that 20 loss mark. but hey, i can wish too, maybe we finish 12-4 this year and next and it would take 4 years. :)
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football