Thursday Nite

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Evil Hog

Thursday Nite

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:22 am

Can't wait. Skins are gonna give gang green a little gangrene :lol: last time skins played primetime was last year, abc monday game vs eagles, and we got embarassed. We are lookin a little revenge, and it just so happens the jets are in our way. :twisted:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Postby Riggo » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:58 pm

Yes. It's time we showed our minor-league farm team from New Jersey how bad they really are!

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:12 pm

Minor league farm team - that was a good one ::grin::

I hadn't thought about it that way - but yeah - I guess they were our NFL Europe team!

ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO
Rich in Roanoke

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:42 pm

skinsfaninroanoke wrote:Minor league farm team - that was a good one ::grin::

I hadn't thought about it that way - but yeah - I guess they were our NFL Europe team!

ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO

It's not like Snyder took our roster and picked his favorites(even though it looks like that to you).
All he did was take most of our FA's.Why would you assume that FA=Top Player....this is the mind set that you owner has and just think about how you really feel about him spending his money when the Jet fans arent here.
Welcome Home Coles

Hog

Postby newshog » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:51 pm

As long as he doesn't bust the cap or otherwise make it impossible for us to compete, I'm all for him spending his money!
All the Redskins news that's fit to link.

Hog

Postby SirSmizzy » Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:58 pm

In all, the Redskins acquired 13 new players through free agency even before the draft was conducted. In the draft, they had a record low three-man class of 2003.

Those 13 free agent contracts total more than $112 million, topped by Coles' seven-year deal for $35 million. Guard Randy Thomas signed a seven-year deal for $28 million. Former Cowboy defensive tackle Brandon Noble hit the jackpot for $7 million over four years. The 'Skins are paying a punter $7.13 million for five years and a kick returner $8 million for five years.

Sounds good #-o This is the stupid sh*t that has B.Mitchell in NEW YORK....snyder is impatient and will fail once again....No matter what the outcome thursday night is.
Welcome Home Coles

Postby jetman67 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:38 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
THE JETS WILL BEAT THE FORESKINS ON OPENING NIGHT IN A CONVINCING FASHION.

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:07 pm

I will be at the game sporting my colors.

I went to Oakland last year and it was a horrible experience....Obviously I expect razzing...but I do hope your fans have more class than Raiduh fans.

We'll see. Win or lose....I'll be here on Friday!!
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Hog

Postby skinsfanno9 » Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:32 pm

I went to Oakland last year and it was a horrible experience....Obviously I expect razzing...but I do hope your fans have more class than Raiduh fans.

Gosh, that sounds hard to do. Actually the only thing I would suggest NOT doing is getting way too drunk and razzing skins fans after a loss on the way out of the parking lot (this of course won't apply to you as you will be the one being razzed). I have seen a few Phili fans end up more Burgundy than green for doing that (from a few more likewise drunk skins fans of course), but outside of that, I think you should be fine.

Postby spearfeather » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:06 pm

Seriously though, with the Offseason whipping that the Jets took at the hands of Danny - Boy, Pennington going down and the brutal schedule of the Jets this year...they will not win more than 7 games, gaurenteed.

Hail to the Redskins! :lol:
Them that don't know him won't like him , and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him.

Hog

Postby tx_skins_fan » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:33 am

Remember the Skins/Eagles game on Monday night last year? When the opposing fans got rowdy, the Skins fans got crazy. Tear gas was sprayed in the stands to break things up. Try not to talk too much trash. If you want to do that, go to Texas stadium. The fans there are lame and harmless. I know, I live 15 minutes from it. I talk trash at the Skins games every year, and the stands are full of soccer moms. They're too scared to talk back. It's no fun if nobody talks back!!
oops....sorry!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football