Brad Banks

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Brad Banks

Postby AfterDinnerMinter30 » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:19 pm

I'm a Big Ten guy and I was wondering how Brad Banks and the QB from IU did in minicamp. I saw both alot and of course was very impressed with Banks. Hamdan, not much at all.

P.S. I can't wait until the first preseason game on August 9th. Last years was exciting and I'm sure this year's will be also.
Carolina in 2003!!!!!

Re: Brad Banks

Postby AfterDinnerMinter30 » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:21 pm

AfterDinnerMinter30 wrote:I'm a Big Ten guy and I was wondering how Brad Banks and the QB from IU did in minicamp. I saw both alot and of course was very impressed with Banks. Hamdan, not much at all.

P.S. I can't wait until the first preseason game on August 9th. Last years was exciting and I'm sure this year's will be also.

BTW, I'm a Pantherfreaks.com poster
Carolina in 2003!!!!!

Site Admin

welcome

Postby BossHog » Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:27 pm

Welcome!

I don't remember anything bout either guy from mini camp reports... but maybe the NewsHog can dig up something???
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby newshog » Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:46 am

Apparently, neither of them really were around much--they couldn't participate in the two-week mini-camp in mid-May because rookies weren't eligible (I believe that's the reason--the May 7 Washington Times article just said "Quarterback Kevin Daft participated in yesterday's practice. With rookies Gibran Hamdan and Brad Banks ineligible to participate in the two-week coaching session, the Redskins needed another quarterback to join Patrick Ramsey and Rob Johnson in practices."

And I believe that was the last formal mini-camp 'til training camp. I'm sure both Banks and Hamdan have been at Redskins Park on a near daily basis for individual coaching, but I guess we really won't see 'em until training camp. It looks like Spurrier's planning on taking all four to camp--Ramsey, Johnson, Hamdan and Banks (and will be dropping those other temps like Kevin Daft).

Postby AfterDinnerMinter30 » Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:33 pm

Thanks for the info!!!!!

I'm sure Banks will impress Spurrier with his running ability and accuracy.

I can't wait for the Skins camp to come around!!!!!
Carolina in 2003!!!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football