Something that might make some of us feel a little better...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

Who would you choose to replace Irvin as an ESPN analyst?

Clinton Portis; with his costumes every thursday
31%
Art Monk; another WR to take his prespective
50%
Mike Martz; take a break with coaching, he always has somthing to say to press
6%
Terrell Owens; He will have 90+ min. to talk smack to Donavan and fellow Eagles
13%

Total votes : 16
Hog

Postby skins81 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:16 pm

redskingush wrote:Espn, says Mike will be back on countdown tonight, they must believe the parafonalia did belong to his friend.

Uh Huh.
Didn't he claim this "it's not me I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time" crap when he was at a party where there was cocaine?
And then again when he was in apartment with a woman and less than a gram of cocaine?
Now he has a pipe in the car, and "wait, it's not mine. I'm just helping out a friend to throw it away and get it away from my kids and I just forgot to throw it away is all. Honest."
?????????
Who believes this crap?
"I DN'T ENVISION MYSELF LEAVING, BUT I CN'T STAY WHERE I'M NT WANTED AFTER ALL THESE REPORTS R COMIN OUT DAILY!" - TO

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:15 pm

skins81 wrote:
redskingush wrote:Espn, says Mike will be back on countdown tonight, they must believe the parafonalia did belong to his friend.

Uh Huh.
Didn't he claim this "it's not me I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time" crap when he was at a party where there was cocaine?
And then again when he was in apartment with a woman and less than a gram of cocaine?
Now he has a pipe in the car, and "wait, it's not mine. I'm just helping out a friend to throw it away and get it away from my kids and I just forgot to throw it away is all. Honest."
?????????
Who believes this crap?

ESPN

I don't see Mike saying "same intensity" this time??
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

#######

Postby The Hogster » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:40 pm

Dangl..a crack pipe?? You would think millionaires would at least snort coke...but crack?? That's a poor person's drug.

I hope its not the truth. It sounds like he's lying, but then again, how can a crackhead have enough wherewithall to work on a TV show like that.

THey should give him a drug test.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:42 pm

"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:48 am

Oh My God....this is what Irvin said - ???

Plastic baggies with marijuana residue were found in a Versace sunglasses case along with the pipe. Irvin said he found the items on the friend after patting him down when he arrived at his house in Carrollton, Texas.

I guess he wants us to think he pats down all his guests.....This is hysterical !! What a silly thing to say !!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:34 am

He is obviously lying.... Irvin is funny
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

DM's #1 fan

Oh Please.......

Postby SkinsChic » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:39 am

:roll:

Michael Irvin Suspended 1 week from ESPN !!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:45 am

I hope that these news have a sobering impact on the HOF voters this year and others to come. But you NEVER know with these guys. :roll:
Last edited by Redskin in Canada on Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:08 am

Thanks for the post SChic! It only goes to show that this idiot is still stupid and makes dumb mistakes. He is also a liar.

Not long ago some here were kind of supporting him for making a remark about our team and how we should be a little grateful. This idiot is a liar and a drug user, NOTHING he says should be taken seriously. We should not allow any posts from the SI bunch of idiots either - these people do not bring anything to the game and it is a waste of space, IMO.

I get my NFL news & views from THN, most of the others do not know what they are talking about. - go Skins.
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:58 am

Redskin in Canada wrote:I hope that these news have a sobering impact on the HOF voters this year and others to come. But you NEVER know with these guys. :roll:

Mike Wilbon recently pointed out that only one's "ON THE FIELD" actions are supposed to be considered by HOF voters.

Now, I'm sure that's not what happens, however, so don't be surprised if Irvin gets passed over once more.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:07 am

His most intelligent quote ever, "I don't know anything about anything. I don't even know what you are talking about." -After being arrested for felony possession of cocaine. Once a crackhead, always a crackhead...
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:21 pm

He wasn't gonna be voted in either way.
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:46 pm

My question in response to the 1-week suspension from ESPN is, why did Rush not get the same courtesy? Could reverse racism be a factor in the short supension? :hmm:

I'm just sayin'...
Back and better than ever!

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:24 pm

It's not like Mike said "white people are overated" or something.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:55 pm

Justice Hog wrote:
Redskin in Canada wrote:I hope that these news have a sobering impact on the HOF voters this year and others to come. But you NEVER know with these guys. :roll:

Mike Wilbon recently pointed out that only one's "ON THE FIELD" actions are supposed to be considered by HOF voters.

Now, I'm sure that's not what happens, however, so don't be surprised if Irvin gets passed over once more.

Wibon also added that Irvin will still get his vote!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Return to Around the League